Heritage Motor Centre
Saturday, October 5, 2013 - 01:00 AM
Until: Saturday, October 5, 2013 - 04:00 AM
(Adjusted for timezone: Europe/London)

Upcoming dates
All times have been adjusted for the timezone: Europe/London

This event has expired and has no upcoming dates
free-MrBurnsExcellent.gif

Is the place of the m1 or is it a bit more rural? I haven't had a chance to look yet, and I'm coming from Leicester which is slightly more north from this I believe. I'm more than happy to convoy up with people? Or we could all meet a short drive away from the meet and drive in as a big group?

Sam

Is the place of the m1 or is it a bit more rural? I haven't had a chance to look yet, and I'm coming from Leicester which is slightly more north from this I believe. I'm more than happy to convoy up with people? Or we could all meet a short drive away from the meet and drive in as a big group?

Sam

M40 junction 12 dude am of m1,a42/m42, m6, m40 then maybe meet you and Wisey and everyone near the place of meet since I'll be coming from further a field won't be able to meet people on route :( might convoy with Wisey on the way back through Coventry ;)

Will have a nosey for a meet place tomorrow sometime perhaps. Try and find a car park near-by for everyone to meet up at. Someone people may end up literally driving past the main entrance to the show en-route to the meet prior, but for the sake of getting us all in together its worth it.

Will have a nosey for a meet place tomorrow sometime perhaps. Try and find a car park near-by for everyone to meet up at. Someone people may end up literally driving past the main entrance to the show en-route to the meet prior, but for the sake of getting us all in together its worth it.

Any look finding one I need to pretty soon with times and stuff so I can plan my hours at work and what not

Back