East Midlands MIDLANDS ITALIA Leicester meet !

Currently reading:
East Midlands MIDLANDS ITALIA Leicester meet !

MIDLANDS ITALIA Leicester meet !
Posted by MrMurray20
bradgate park :old john
Sunday, October 20, 2013 - 01:00 AM
Until: Sunday, October 20, 2013 - 04:00 AM
(Adjusted for timezone: Europe/London)

Upcoming dates
All times have been adjusted for the timezone: Europe/London

This event has expired and has no upcoming dates
I'm also not a fan of the cold weather that is coming our way. Maybe the best idea is for a peak district cruise. Meet up in a northerly point and convoy south through the peak district stopping off at various locations on the way. That way we can enjoy the sights and sounds of the cars, talk to each other but most importantly keep warm.

This frankly sounds perfect off the next meet! :D look forward to seeing you guys again!

Sounds like a great plan= BUT a bit far from me,

how do you folks from the NORTH of the MI area feel about a meet in the Silverstone / Bicester A41 / A43 area in the non-Xmas winter period,

as that's relatively LOCAL for Me, Homey and Scout,
( also would be a good intro for all the new posters/ members I see in my immediate 15 mile area),

Charlie - Oxford

Sounds like a great plan= BUT a bit far from me,

how do you folks from the NORTH of the MI area feel about a meet in the Silverstone / Bicester A41 / A43 area in the non-Xmas winter period,

as that's relatively LOCAL for Me, Homey and Scout,
( also would be a good intro for all the new posters/ members I see in my immediate 15 mile area),

Charlie - Oxford

Silverstone is quiet far away for me but worth it if we are doing something. I like chatting but nearly a 2 hour drive to just talk is a bit much. I checked out the Silverstone site and there doesn't appear to be a museum or anything. The Midlands is a big area though and as long as there is a decent turn out it doesn't matter if us northerners don't go.

Silverstone is quiet far away for me but worth it if we are doing something. I like chatting but nearly a 2 hour drive to just talk is a bit much. I checked out the Silverstone site and there doesn't appear to be a museum or anything. The Midlands is a big area though and as long as there is a decent turn out it doesn't matter if us northerners don't go.

Silverstone is an hour North for me.. ,@ 4 hours to sheffield..:(

hence my offer of running a meet on the Southern fringes of our region, ;)

anywhere with good north/south road links really,

Charlie

Silverstone is an hour North for me.. ,@ 4 hours to sheffield..:(

hence my offer of running a meet on the Southern fringes of our region, ;)

anywhere with good north/south road links really,

Charlie
Most of the people who turned up for this event were from the Leicester area. So Silverstone isnt that far for them really. I think having a southern area Midlands meet is a good idea. It gives the people who live further south like yourself the chance to have a meet. I think you might get a decent turnout too.

I really like the idea of this; and we could always stop off at the Visitor Centre. :cool:

Because the nights are drawing in: how do people feel about meeting for a mid-morning breakfast, somewhere, perhaps; or getting to the Visitor Centre for opening time (11:00, on a Sunday)? :confused:

If people are for this, I shall post a poll of possible dates. (y)

I really like the idea of this; and we could always stop off at the Visitor Centre. :cool:

Because the nights are drawing in: how do people feel about meeting for a mid-morning breakfast, somewhere, perhaps; or getting to the Visitor Centre for opening time (11:00, on a Sunday)? :confused:

If people are for this, I shall post a poll of possible dates. (y)
Its a long way for me so put me down as a maybe.

Back