East Midlands MIDLANDS ITALIA Leicester meet !

Currently reading:
East Midlands MIDLANDS ITALIA Leicester meet !

MIDLANDS ITALIA Leicester meet !
Posted by MrMurray20
bradgate park :old john
Sunday, October 20, 2013 - 01:00 AM
Until: Sunday, October 20, 2013 - 04:00 AM
(Adjusted for timezone: Europe/London)

Upcoming dates
All times have been adjusted for the timezone: Europe/London

This event has expired and has no upcoming dates
PS: Seriously, if you can recommend any good eateries around there, that would be wonderful...! (y)

I'll ask her about local eatery's however I do know of a sixties style diner/greasy Spoon that does good food at reasonable prices (might not be posh enough). Its called the 'super sausage', a true old style truck stop on the A5

I'll ask her about local eatery's however I do know of a sixties style diner/greasy Spoon that does good food at reasonable prices (might not be posh enough). Its called the 'super sausage', a true old style truck stop on the A5

It's not gotta be posh we've had enough McDonald's over the past few haha!
Sam

if you can recommend any good eateries around there, that would be wonderful...![/I] (y)

that was my only issue ;)

it's a relatively quiet area.., good for driving ( Stowe area), (y)
but no chain pubs / eateries that I've noticed,:confused:
hence the Bicester suggestion.. however Towcester is probably nearest proper town,
of course Brackley is home to an F1 team..,:D

Charlie

The super sausage.......... So many jokes :D

I'm in the process of getting a Poll up for coming dates...

I say get a poll up and see who's up for it.

Watch this space! Will get a poll sorted ASAP (at Charlie's request -- as he's so kindly volunteered to organize it...)! (y)

Edit: The (quite possibly greasy) poll is here...! :D

Last edited:
Back