General Merry Christmas \ Holidays All

Currently reading:
General Merry Christmas \ Holidays All

Glad to see the Xmas spirit is alive. I know this year has been a difficult one for most including myself, so wishing you all a Merry Christmas and hope the comming New year of 2009 is a much happier, healthier and more prosperous one than the last.

Keep safe, all the best, Kiry :peace:

Hi All, I echo KC's post in wishing us ALL a happy and prosperous 2009!

My kids broke up from school today and I was kindly invited to their end of term assembly (as I have helped out quite a lot this year so it was the schools way of saying thanks). Until today I have been a bit bahh-humbug but I have to say that singing carols and eating mince pies has put me in the mood for crimbo!

I sincerely wish you all a fantastic Christmas break and look forward to meeting up early next year (when I get my finger out and organise a New Year get together!!).

Here's to a great 2009 with lots of get togethers, a decent summer and lots of modding!

All the best

DSC_0799.JPG

I've been late replying to this cos we've all got a virus so haven't felt all that Christmassy yet. But on the eve of Christmas eve things look a little better so I'm now inclined to say

Happy Christmas to all my Barchetta owning chums and here's to a great year next year where all our cars survive intact.

Čestit boŽiĆ i sretna nova godina!
merry christmas and happy new year!

Late as usual... But still wanted to wish everyone a Happy Christmas and all the best for 2009 :woot:

Getting ready for a christmas "middle eastern style" Xmas lights on the palm tree.... Boat fueled and ready to go, turkey in the oven and Mulled wine and mince pies at the ready.....

Looking forward to my late xmas prezzie... The B is almost finished... all being well should have her back on the road for the New Year :D

Only a couple of Hours to go so Merry Christmas everyone. Have to echo Lee & KC's sentiments this has been a hurrendous year for us and still not really going that well, but tomorrow will have my familly inc the grand daughter over so really looking forward to it.

I would also like to thank everyone for their superb contributions over the last year which really makes this such an enjoyable place, I just wish I could have relaxed into it, I've now taken on board that sh*t happens and time to get over all of the crap and look forward to the comming year with fresh eyes and a new heart.

Good luck to everyone I hope you get all you wish for....

So the big day is here and Merry Christmas to you all.
My 6 year old daughter set a new record for waking up to open her stocking! eleven forty last night, oh deep joy. Spare a thought today for those of us who have to work, even if it's only for a short while.

Merry Christmas everyone. I am in Aberdeen at the Girlfriends at the moment and have had to leave the B on it's own down south. I feel guilty :)

Back