DSC_00737.JPG

Bravo MEP's Bravo Dynamic MultiJet Dualogic

Introduction

Thought it was about time to show the world my latest acquisition properly after my ‘Thinking of buying a Bravo thread’.

I present my ‘2008 Bravo Dynamic MultiJet Dualogic’ – a bit of a mouthful that!

One of only 84 in the UK (as of Q1 2012) under its registered title of 'Bravo Dynamic M-Jet S-A', although there are 67 'Bravo Dynamic Mjet120 S-A' registered, so she's one of 151 Automatic Diesel Bravo's in the UK. No idea as to how many are as highly spec'ed as this one though :slayer:

Purchased just over a month ago, and I’ve already done 3500miles in her.

She’s fairly well spec’ed with some of the following optional extra’s;
· Bi-xenon HIDs
· Reverse Parking Sensors
· Glass roof / sunroof
· Tinted rear windows
· 17inch Alloys over the standard 16inch
· Dualogic gearbox

No real mods planed, but have already fitted myself some DRL’s, as I do with all of my cars, and am looking at getting a tow bar and eventually a roof rack. I've already purchased some 16" steelies ready for my winter tyres in a few months.

She’s been maintained to a very high standard by the previous owner, with a full (German) Fiat Service History to date, new Contential tyres all round about 300 miles before purchase, and she’s even still got her under tray in place (I always thought that dealers reclaimed these on 1st services??! :p).

I’m looking forward to munching up the motorway miles, although hope to improve my current average of 50.5mpg.

A few pics of her on her madden voyage to Wales after purchase.

DSC_01723.JPG
DSC_01626.JPG

DSC_01745.JPG
DSC_01954.JPG

DSC_01964.JPG
DSC_02103.JPG

DSC_02142.JPG
DSC_02851.JPG

DSC_03571.JPG
DSC_0358.JPG

DSC_0489.JPG
DSC_00737.JPG
DRLs are on the beast, I was wondering about Bella:D

Oh right, I mis-read that (as usual). Took about 30min all in. :)

Can you post us a 'sky pic' out of your panoramic roof.

IIRC thats a rare and expensive find, and would make quite a lot of us jealous

Will do :)

is there somebody in your passenger seat in the 6th picture? or is a creepy ghost? lol.

lovely car mate:)

Yeah, my dad lol.

Congrats mate, it looks great! I didn't realise the Bravos even came in Automatic - do you have any interior pics?

I'll upload some this weekend all being well :)

By the way, be careful with curbs, those wheels are impossible to refurbish because of their diamond cut finish.

Cheers for the heads up, one or two have the most minor of curb marks already, but very small in the grand scheme of things, not spotless like the seller discribed them though :rolleyes:

Touch wood, not curbed them myself yet. Considering getting some alloy gaitors, like I had on the Stilo, for them. Just got to get around to buying and fitting them.

She is in need of a very good clean, just seen the pic's from July, worlds apart, and I miss my alloys. Will have to wait until end of the month / April when I refit the alloys and give her a good scrub down for some decent updated pics.

I do have these from a recent meet though :)

DSC_004712.JPG

DSC_00767.JPG

Can you spot the other winter mod she's wearing other than her winter rubber?

That thing in front of the radiator grille is for winter? And are those leds?

It never snows where I live so I have no experience with that kind of thing.

Yep, I've put a winter grille blocker on - aim was to try and increase warm up times, but TBH I haven't really noticed a difference, so probably won't put it back on next winter.

And they are indeed DRL's, love them or hate them, I've got them for functionality over looks, and they're proper 'E' marked DRLs rather than chavy styling lights :p

Yep, I've put a winter grille blocker on - aim was to try and increase warm up times, but TBH I haven't really noticed a difference, so probably won't put it back on next winter.

And they are indeed DRL's, love them or hate them, I've got them for functionality over looks, and they're proper 'E' marked DRLs rather than chavy styling lights :p

I don't have any problem with DLR LEDs but they'd look better near the fog lights.

It screams aftermarket when you stick them on the grille.

Back