Technical media player help

Currently reading:
Technical media player help

abrath2000

My media player has stopped working, when i put the memory stick in the usb port I can flick through the tracks on the dash display but no sound.
Is there a way to reset, i have tried using a diffrent stick, turning the ignition on/off but still not working all the other functions, CD Radio work fine
Help needed

This happened to me a few weeks ago. I took car to the dealer and they reset b&m. 2 Hours later it stopped working again. Called dealer and they haver ordered a new b&m to be fitted. Hope this helps!

Hi everyone, I'm in the same position, I recently bought a Grande Punto 130 sporting with all the whistles and bells, it's a gorgeous car and I love driving it but only today I went shopping and the media player suddenly stopped working.

I can list all the tracks, it sees the USB stick but nothing plays, I've tried another stick but it's the same, a few of the members have mentioned the battery, my car sounds a little sluggish when starting in comparison to other diesel cars I've owned. Can anyone tell me if this is normal for this model or do you think that a new battery is called for?

I'm new to the forum and I hope I have done everything correctly. Any advice is appreciated.

Best to try resetting the unit by disconnecting the battery for a bit like in the previous posts. I've seen this work before.

It could be something as simple as a loose connection. if you have radio keys try taking the stereo out and checking the wires that plug into the unit

Back