Media player & Blue&Me & Samsung Galaxy S5

Currently reading:
Media player & Blue&Me & Samsung Galaxy S5

Grimmjoww

Hi,
I'll try to do my best to be understood and to understand you, but I'm sorry I'm french (everyone knows that french are not good in foreign languages).
I post here cause it seem that this forum is much more active than the ones in french.
Here is my problem. I own a fiat punto evo in which I used to connect my Iphone 4. Every thing worked very well. Recently I found on the Blue&me website that my samsung Galaxy S5 should work perfectly with blue&me. I updated the blue&me firmware, connected my samsung Galaxy S5 using both USB and bluetooth at the same time. I succeded in transfering the contacts but I can't play my music. Once, I don't know how I did, it played my wase's files ... Since I can't even see the Blue&Me connection message on my radio. Can anyone help me please
Thanks

Hi,
I'll try to do my best to be understood and to understand you, but I'm sorry I'm french (everyone knows that french are not good in foreign languages).
I post here cause it seem that this forum is much more active than the ones in french.
Here is my problem. I own a fiat punto evo in which I used to connect my Iphone 4. Every thing worked very well. Recently I found on the Blue&me website that my samsung Galaxy S5 should work perfectly with blue&me. I updated the blue&me firmware, connected my samsung Galaxy S5 using both USB and bluetooth at the same time. I succeded in transfering the contacts but I can't play my music. Once, I don't know how I did, it played my wase's files ... Since I can't even see the Blue&Me connection message on my radio. Can anyone help me please
Thanks

Hi Grimmjoww,

What file type is all your music on your S5? MP3s? It could be that the file type isn't supported that you're trying to play. I'm not 100% sure but someone here could add a bit more clarity, as I only have an iPhone 5s.

Hi, thank you for your quick reply.
Those are mp3 files indeed.
And if you're right it could be a part of the answer cause I'm not sure and I don't know how to check but I think that the files in the iphone are AAC.
But I checked and I'm pretty sure that Blue&me is supposed to work with mp3

Back