Technical mapped sporting

Currently reading:
Technical mapped sporting

Cool well i hope things go ok for ya and you get it, let me know...

Has the performance increased john as the miles have increased...What fuel economy you getting....I drove to newcastle today on mixed roads and got 45mpg which i think is excellent....

Lets say I'm extremely pleased with the performance,I get about 41 mpg round town,but I am teaching which involves manoeuvres and lots of stop /start driving which tends to impair the mpg.

Lets say I'm extremely pleased with the performance,I get about 41 mpg round town,but I am teaching which involves manoeuvres and lots of stop /start driving which tends to impair the mpg.

and pulling off with about 5,000rpm's if i remember rightly... or was that just me? :rolleyes:

John i have been trying to get hold of the front and rear spoilers for my car like the ones you have, but cant find them. Do you have a contact number so i could give them call, many thanks...Mike

anyone had it done and regretted it. Im gonna get mine done after a 1000 miles or so. Let it bed in and also ill notice the difference

anyone had it done and regretted it. Im gonna get mine done after a 1000 miles or so. Let it bed in and also ill notice the difference

I'd be interested to know this too... anyone had any probs? because I too will be giving angel tuning a call in the near future, all being well ;)

Back