Tuning Lowing springs

Currently reading:
Tuning Lowing springs

As this is being done on a budget so now coil overs are out of the question. What would work best on standard new shocks?

I was thinking 40mm but have seen kits for 60 :S

The car will rairly be used on the road so comfort isn't so much of a issue

If any one has any for sale that I could nab before this sat....

keep an eye on ebay mate, my spax springs were only £11 inc P+P.(y)

IMAG0008.jpg

Cov69 managed to fit clio diesel springs to the back of his black 1.4 that he did, don't know what he used on the front tho, you'd have to have a read.

The 70/50 kit, I assume that's going to be ok? I don't want any scrubbing although ground clearance isn't going to be a issue

Ash, do you ever go to the breakfast club at RAF cosford?

click on the pic of my car in my sig... all pics are on page 6 i think..

im running abarth alloys with 185x55 tyres and the standard 10mm spacers up front. 6mm spacers at the rear due to the disk conversion.
if your on full lock and go over a bump it can tap the arch but that only worries you when your parking and you can avoid massive holes... during actual driving ive never had it scrub once even with a full car.

Done already ash!

I undersealed it while I was there to boot, and replaced front pads, rear bleed nipples and drained/refreshed break fluid!
I hate sleeping so I get up early on my weekends :D

Done already ash!

I undersealed it while I was there to boot, and replaced front pads, rear bleed nipples and drained/refreshed break fluid!
I hate sleeping so I get up early on my weekends :D

get new bolts for the struts to hubs! some nice shiny ones but high tensile steel of-course

id also go around looking really close for any problems

Ash

Back