Styling Look what I just bought...

DSCF2928.jpg

what you think?

dont suit a yellow one IMO but got them for a good price

Last edited:
dont suit a yellow one IMO but got them for a good price
:yeahthat: i seen a chav in a yellow mk1 with bright white wheels was just chav
DSCF3811.JPG

these look good so thee's no reason mine cant (obviously will look 1000x better once the car is lowerised)

they are a creamy white not bright white, that what makes um work ;)

Last edited:
Very nice wheels! They look like the standard 15'' Fiat wheels but painted white... I'm probably completely wrong but they do look similar in my opinion. Which gives me a brilliant idea, to do what I just said for my car!! :D

Great looking and thanks for posting :p

Very nice wheels! They look like the standard 15'' Fiat wheels but painted white... I'm probably completely wrong but they do look similar in my opinion. Which gives me a brilliant idea, to do what I just said for my car!! :D

Great looking and thanks for posting :p

they are the sporting alloys but painted white(y)

lots of people are doing it these days (mainly in black) im sure cinquepunto would of done it himself but he needed to buy sporting alloys anyway so why not nob 2 birds with one jonny:p(y)

they are the sporting alloys but painted white(y)

lots of people are doing it these days (mainly in black) im sure cinquepunto would of done it himself but he needed to buy sporting alloys anyway so why not nob 2 birds with one jonny:p(y)

Ahhh, I was right for once haha jokes! :D

Can I ask where you got these then cinquepunto? I would LOVE these exact wheels and for £120, I would buy them right now if I knew where to!!

I've been looking around for these wheels for my punto for a long time, and these are just PERFECT!

Ahhh, I was right for once haha jokes! :D

Can I ask where you got these then cinquepunto? I would LOVE these exact wheels and for £120, I would buy them right now if I knew where to!!

I've been looking around for these wheels for my punto for a long time, and these are just PERFECT!

he wouldnt of bought them new or from a retailer you best bet is ebay or scrappies(y) i doubt you will find them that cheap though!!!

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/15-fiat-punto...oryZ9888QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

This post contains affiliate links which may earn a commission at no additional cost to you.
They're definately cool looking wheels Adam :D

I'm going to wait until I see them on the car before I give an opinion, should look good though (y)

Dave's right, the wheels on Al's HGT are slightly off white (almost creamy). I think he said that they're in the BMW Mini white.

Any pics of them fitted yet dude? :)

Back