Photo0290.jpg

Punto Evo Look any better?.

Introduction

Here is my punto evo when I picked it up:
Re: Look any better?

I saw a GP with my wheels (mk2b sporting - 5 strut 2 spoke design) and it looked so nice. Made it look a bit like a civic type r to me!!!!

might be worth looking into, they're not too expensive.

Even though I do like those alloys I dont really want to go back to 15inch and I would rather keep to the 17" I have at the mo. I will look for a new set at the begining of next year when I would hopefully have a bit more moeny and I can get some nicer ones.

Have bought some Alpine speakers for my car and want to fit them tomorrow. I was reading through the guide and am a bit confused about the wiring. Do you need to cut the wires or can you just unplug the old ones and plug the new ones in?

I aint gonna critisize or whatever, but just be careful dude.

I wasnt planning to crash my last car but someone pulled out on me.

Lucky for me, i bought the car I had for £500 so was fine.

I've heard it too many times with my mates so just be careful :)

As for lowering your car, get ready for insurance to whip yo ass. I rang up recently and they want £295 for 30 mm :( although my insurance company are s***

For further modifications, people will take the p*** if they think it looks poo. My mates think my black drums look rubbish, guys on here like them. I like them. Im keeping them lol.

To get to the point...when i bought my first car i went and bought red seat covers, red gear knob, red gaiters, big fat air filter, tinted windows, sprayed my TRIMS black - and that was on a corsa B.

Enjoy your car and just dont rush into buying things :) take advice from here/mates/everyone but then decide what to do yourself :)

Basically repeating some of the other posts here, but there you go

As for lowering your car, get ready for insurance to whip yo ass. I rang up recently and they want £295 for 30 mm :( although my insurance company are s***

For further modifications, people will take the p*** if they think it looks poo. My mates think my black drums look rubbish, guys on here like them. I like them. Im keeping them lol.

To get to the point...when i bought my first car i went and bought red seat covers, red gear knob, red gaiters, big fat air filter, tinted windows, sprayed my TRIMS black - and that was on a corsa B.

Enjoy your car and just dont rush into buying things :) take advice from here/mates/everyone but then decide what to do yourself :)

I have looked into lowering but have decided not to bother atm even though it does look high up I will leave it a while. Mine are black drums as painted them when changed the alloys and I think they do look quite smart. All I am planning to do for the short term is to change the speakers but haven't got round to doing it yet

Spraying your trims black, classy ;)

Got a whole new set of bulbs for the car which makes it look so much better. Would reccomend the Mtec DRL's to anyone as they make the car look so much more stylish. Will upload some pics soon. Anyone know of any good sites to get some sort of sticker for the rear window?

well done Mrsam21. It must have been a big decision to buy a brand new car at 17, and the insurance is massive.Because of that I am not going to criticise your choice of alloys or exhaust pipe, but just say , enjoy youre car, and drive safely as in a years time if you avoid any bumps your premiums will come down a lot

well done Mrsam21. It must have been a big decision to buy a brand new car at 17, and the insurance is massive.Because of that I am not going to criticise your choice of alloys or exhaust pipe, but just say , enjoy youre car, and drive safely as in a years time if you avoid any bumps your premiums will come down a lot

Thanks. I try to drive as careful as I can as insurance is so high atm. Hopefully in a coupe of years it will be a lot lower :)

It does look better mate! the wheel trims make it look old fashioned compared to the alloys you've put on maybe a lowering kit but you've deffo made it look better :D ... i agree the evo looks better if you park em next to each other the evo looks alot more modern... How much is your insurance? i'm 19 now with 1 year no claims and i've ordered the 1.4ma GP my insurance has come in at £1400 fully comp for it. Which i think is well good as i'm currently payin £1100 for an '04 1.1 206 third party fire and theft lol.

Would there be any chance someone could do a photoshop of my car with the wheels sprayed black/ grey as looking to have them sprayed and I am useless at anything like photoshop. Just want to be sure if the black would look better than grey or not? Thanks

Back