General Locking Wheel Nut

Currently reading:
General Locking Wheel Nut

Lawrence_16

Just got myself a new car! 52 plate black Stilo :D love it to bits but when i bought it i didnt get a locking wheel nut. Im guessing every stilo will have a corresponding nut too that specific vehicle so how do i manage to get one??:confused:

Re: locking wheel nut

I take it you are referring to the socket that corresponds to your locking wheel nuts. I believe the supplying dealer would be able to provide the information you require and order a replacement.
Steve

getting new keys can be a pain. if the nuts were fitted at the factory your dealer might be able to get you a new key. however if they were aftermarket nuts you need to know the company they were made by and the key number otherwise youve got no hope. may be the same with dealer nuts but i cant be sure.

If the wheels are fiat alloys then the nut key will be available from fiat themselves ..if its after market wheels then you will have to search around to find a compatible one ..good luck (y)

Looks like you started two threads in two sections and I found the other one :D..mods please sort this please :doh:

Back