Styling Linea Grille, Number Plate, FF stickers, Sub :)

Currently reading:
Styling Linea Grille, Number Plate, FF stickers, Sub :)

Jamie

put a towel on it
heres some pictures from today,

My grille was fitted yesterday, and today i got a new smaller plate, which makes it look 1000000 times better imo.

BEFORE:
DSCF1132.jpg

AFTER:
DSCF1142.jpg

DSCF1143.jpg

also got new FF stickers, a 10" JBL sub and amp, all done and tidy

DSCF1145.jpg

DSCF1148.jpg

DSCF1151.jpg

i know how you lot love pictures ;):p

what you think?

Not much space left in the boot lol. Are you running with stock speakers in the rest of the Punto or have they been done too?

Not much space left in the boot lol. Are you running with stock speakers in the rest of the Punto or have they been done too?

stock atm.

sounds nice though :)

will be upgrading to comps asap ;)

Yeah I am going to do comps in the Panda though it doesnt sound too bad now. Need to look at an under seat sub as I don't want to lose the boot, my 10" JL might fit with a bit of triming.

What's the next mod then?

Yeah I am going to do comps in the Panda though it doesnt sound too bad now. Need to look at an under seat sub as I don't want to lose the boot, my 10" JL might fit with a bit of triming.

What's the next mod then?

probably new wheels in may,

exhaust is still waiting to go on :(

some reason i aint a fan of that grill on none red cars :confused: makes front end look funny... might look better if it was black actually.

and all my hard work doing your grille and badges!! honestly!! :p

errr. you seen what happened to that front grille?

all the paint flaked off, then it fell out, twice.

Never been a big fan of split rims and not sure the polished rim will work. Have you mocked up any pics?

some reason i aint a fan of that grill on none red cars :confused: makes front end look funny... might look better if it was black actually.

and all my hard work doing your grille and badges!! honestly!! :p

i can see what you mean, it looks a little out of place cos its not the same black as the rest of the car

cool all the same though (y)

i can see what you mean, it looks a little out of place cos its not the same black as the rest of the car

cool all the same though (y)

i didnt want it black ;) fancied a change lol :)

very nice buddy. where did you get the grille from? you'll be the focus of the local fuzz now! they will just be jealous!

from chris at souls (y) nice bloke :)

Yeah, you will get pulled for the plate and its a £30 fine that can be up to £100!!

IMO those 'sparkly' fiat forum stickers look a little 'gay'. :)

The grill is looking nice though.

lol at gay, they look better in real life :p ta (y)

Looks good mate. As everyone has said though your definately going to attract some attention the fuzz. Worth it though.

Rich

i think so too, deffo worth it (y)

Back