General levemircento leaving in january

Currently reading:
General levemircento leaving in january

well I am sad to say that come january I will be leaving the world of cinquecento's, the missus has bought me an mgzr1.4 which at the moment she is using until my insurance on the cento ends in jan

I have been around here since the end of 2006 and I have to say that is has been ACE! I dont think any other car forum I am a member of has such decent people on, I am glad to have taken advice from others as well as provide advice for others too, I wish to thank everyone who has read the guides that I have done for FF too

One thing I will say is that of things dont work out with my MG then I will be making a return to Fiat, and I think the car i woudl have next will be a Seicento Sporting, so it might not be the last you will hear from me!

My current cinq will be for sale in jan, and will be quite cheap, so keep your eye out on the classifieds section!

Thanks for having me! (y)

all your info and tips are priceless. will keep your memory over here, i guess:)

although i'm quite new here but got familiar with ur name quite quick, and took your advice as fact.

as in hungarian we say i wish good winds for ur sailing on the waters of life!

Back