Styling Let the mods begin

Currently reading:
Styling Let the mods begin

Are you sure you bought the right car here? I think a Cireon Saxo would maybe enjoy some of these mods but a Fiat 500 BNW 1.2 Lounge. Seriously?Even with the remap it still wont pull the skin off a rice pudding. The air filter, from what i have read wont make a jot of difference. Even if it does it will be tiny. The strut brace will be the motoring equivelant of putting a spoiler on a robin reliant. Come on, seriously, the 500 is a little tootle mobile which benefits from little changes like your LED's and the odd change here and there. If you wanted a sporty car then why buy the Fiat 500?Oh, sorry to be so harsh but i drive my wifes fiat 500 to have a laugh and accept that i look about as manly as Elton John in a bikini when i drive it. Either embrace the fun or your mates will rip the ****

Are you sure you bought the right car here? I think a Cireon Saxo would maybe enjoy some of these mods but a Fiat 500 BNW 1.2 Lounge. Seriously?Even with the remap it still wont pull the skin off a rice pudding. The air filter, from what i have read wont make a jot of difference. Even if it does it will be tiny. The strut brace will be the motoring equivelant of putting a spoiler on a robin reliant. Come on, seriously, the 500 is a little tootle mobile which benefits from little changes like your LED's and the odd change here and there. If you wanted a sporty car then why buy the Fiat 500?Oh, sorry to be so harsh but i drive my wifes fiat 500 to have a laugh and accept that i look about as manly as Elton John in a bikini when i drive it. Either embrace the fun or your mates will rip the ****

Hi Hobo,

Firstly thanks for your honest opinion about the 500.

Secondly i bought the car not my mates so i couldnt care less what they said. I worked hard to buy it outright and ill enjoy it greatly. Besides a few of my mates have the 500 also.

Thirdly you are bang on the money about the 500 not being a performance car (check my first post where i said the same), i also said i did the remap mainly for throttke response and a few extra mpg. The by product of which is 10bhp more and 11 lbft more with an improved pickup through out the range. 10bhp/11lbft In a car that weighs nothing does have a 'real world'effect and that is safer over taking and sharper throttle response for nipping in and out of traffic. The fact i get 2 extra mpg is also nice in this expensive world.

D

Well that would be sight for sore eyes !

I've learned from experience that having a 'handbag' car is good for the wallet. They don't seem to suffer the depreciation of non descript cars or fuel guzzlers.

Hi Hobo,

Firstly thanks for your honest opinion about the 500.

Secondly i bought the car not my mates so i couldnt care less what they said. I worked hard to buy it outright and ill enjoy it greatly. Besides a few of my mates have the 500 also.

Thirdly you are bang on the money about the 500 not being a performance car (check my first post where i said the same), i also said i did the remap mainly for throttke response and a few extra mpg. The by product of which is 10bhp more and 11 lbft more with an improved pickup through out the range. 10bhp/11lbft In a car that weighs nothing does have a 'real world'effect and that is safer over taking and sharper throttle response for nipping in and out of traffic. The fact i get 2 extra mpg is also nice in this expensive world.

D

Here's the link on the pedals (Click here).

Who did the re-map ?
Very surprised that they managed to squeeze another 10bhp out of the 1.2

Back