Styling Leather Interior (With Pic)

Currently reading:
Styling Leather Interior (With Pic)

Been looking at a few pictures of stilo's and seen one with a complete black and white leather interior.

1665267-3.jpg

This isn't standard i'm guessing so how do i go about getting this done? Dunno if its just me but i think it looks lush...Any help would be greatly appreciated (y)

i have cream/black leather but the other way around got mine from ebay theres a black set on the classifieds section if it hasnt been sold and there was 2 sets of this exact leather on ebay 1 set went for £300 odd the other the seller took off. Keep lookin for on or scrap yards

Mine's got the cream/black but other way round to the blue car pictured. It was a factory option on facelifted Stilos made from around 53 reg - basically the ones that have the original stilo grill but a round Fiat badge in the middle of the bootlid rather than the long badge on the left.

Unlike the original Stilos leather interior, it's perforated & doesn't seem to go really shiny with use. The older Stilos leather was just all-black or all-cream.

Im very happy with mine as i was specificly looking for leather. It's rare as rocking horse sh*t on 3 door JTDs tho. I think i was very lucky.

I have for sale on ebay a black leather interior for a 3 door stilo starting price £50 a recent set of the cream and black went £510.set just sold item number 250639049746

My item number is 190402967178 ending the 13th of june 2010

Take a look...

Back