General Last Fiat Bravo in the UK and Northern Ireland

Currently reading:
General Last Fiat Bravo in the UK and Northern Ireland

twirlinmerlin

Well folks sitting on my drive is the last Fiat Bravo Dynamic M-Jet 150 diesel and sadly it has to go, the rear left suspension spring has broken out of its housing, such a sad time but I can't afford to spend on it. I know it's the last 2008 as I have run a search on 'how many on the road', sad times but if by any chance, someone wants to travel to Bristol to give rebirth to this fine car, please message me... The engine is amazing, got service history and all receipts and just 95000 on the clock, fun metal blue colour...sad times..

Attachments

• IMG_20230726_113614_398.jpg
    IMG_20230726_113614_398.jpg
    178.5 KB · Views: 85
Well folks sitting on my drive is the last Fiat Bravo Dynamic M-Jet 150 diesel and sadly it has to go, the rear left suspension spring has broken out of its housing, such a sad time but I can't afford to spend on it. I know it's the last 2008 as I have run a search on 'how many on the road', sad times but if by any chance, someone wants to travel to Bristol to give rebirth to this fine car, please message me... The engine is amazing, got service history and all receipts and just 95000 on the clock, fun metal blue colour...sad times..

Thats a shame..

Can you give more info on the car..and issue

Stick an ad in the forums free classifieds :)

Thats a shame..

Can you give more info on the car..and issue

Stick an ad in the forums free classifieds :)
The rear suspension on the left has corroded and is hanging down, also a flat tyre and I have no spare !!!! Everything else about it is amazing !! But yes I will put in classified but I'm hoping to sell it to a bravo enthusiast who will no you put some love into it...

The rear suspension on the left has corroded and is hanging down, also a flat tyre and I have no spare !!!! Everything else about it is amazing !! But yes I will put in classified but I'm hoping to sell it to a bravo enthusiast who will no you put some love into it...

Does it need welding..or a new component ?

Has the car been parked long?

Hi mate, I've taken your advice and posted it on the classifieds, never even realised that this site had one lol, hope the pics are clear

I see it was an MOT mention back in 2019..and has covered @15k since

So has done well..

Many pandas are having similar failures now they are 15+ years in service
2019, blimey, then has not shown up since, crazy, yes I'm not the type of guy to get involved in mechanics, has definitely held up, not sure if want to just get repaired and then sell on, how much do you reckon it may cost?

On the Panda its the 'spring pan' that rusts away at the joint to the rear axle

Not recommended to weld..and a NEW axle is sold as so many panda and 500 still around

Not a cheap job though.

Obviously you know what the car has had..and still needs

Things like timing belt and exhaust will soon add up.

There's a rear beam for sale on ebay - not cheap. I imagine only a true enthusiast / tinkerer is going to want it?
Here is the link:

This post contains affiliate links which may earn a commission at no additional cost to you.
Mate, thanks so much for going through the time to find this but I've jumped ship and bought a new car lol, put this up for sale in the classifieds for only 250 pounds more than that beam lol, if only huh? It's got such a great engine

Looks like a good prospect for saving... nice colour.

I kind of want a 1.4 TJet 120 but Diesel not out of the question.

I'm near Chester, where in Bristol is the car ?

Looks like a good prospect for saving... nice colour.

I kind of want a 1.4 TJet 120 but Diesel not out of the question.

I'm near Chester, where in Bristol is the car ?
HI blejohn, I have it placed on the classifieds, I'm around ten minutes, junction 17, M5, it drives but will need a new tyre, it's got a flat, I've been meaning to sort it out but I've had no time, really want it saved, the engine, interior, etc... Is amazing, bit of a trek for you from Chester ... But if you want it for a bargain let me know...

Well folks sitting on my drive is the last Fiat Bravo Dynamic M-Jet 150 diesel I know it's the last 2008 as I have run a search on 'how many on the road

There are still some 121 of these on the road and about 60 sorn, and they only made this model in 2007/2008 so I don’t suspect this is the last one on the road

Attachments

• IMG_0949.jpeg
    IMG_0949.jpeg
    350.5 KB · Views: 26
There are still some 121 of these on the road and about 60 sorn, and they only made this model in 2007/2008 so I don’t suspect this is the last one on the road
Strange, maybe some of these sites aren't as truthful as I thought it, maybe that ones wrong, who knows, I reckon I should maybe my title lol, but wow 120, not many, no wonder I've never seen another one on the road ;)

Strange, maybe some of these sites aren't as truthful as I thought it, maybe that ones wrong, who knows, I reckon I should maybe my title lol, but wow 120, not many, no wonder I've never seen another one on the road ;)
Very rare I see a bravo now I think most have been scrapped. The bravos were not really very clearly badges as to what they are so no idea how you would tell one spec from another.

I used to have a Mk2 Punto HGT diesel and they only sold a total of 120 in the UK so seeing another one on the road was incredibly rare. That said these seem to have all gone now as as well and never seem to come up for-sale anymore. (Only 12 showing as still on the road)

Howmanyleft.co.uk is reasonably accurate from what I understand up until the last data point as they can be a few months behind

Very rare I see a bravo now I think most have been scrapped. The bravos were not really very clearly badges as to what they are so no idea how you would tell one spec from another.

I used to have a Mk2 Punto HGT diesel and they only sold a total of 120 in the UK so seeing another one on the road was incredibly rare. That said these seem to have all gone now as as well and never seem to come up for-sale anymore. (Only 12 showing as still on the road)

Howmanyleft.co.uk is reasonably accurate from what I understand up until the last data point as they can be a few months behind
It's such a shame when models of cars you grew up with just disappear, suppose that goes with age, lol... 12 mk2 puntos, wow... Yeah, looks like this one will be scrapped too, hopefully not, I figured advertise here, it still runs amazing apart from the mishap on the rear and that flat tyre, I have a Hyundai jack, do you think I could use this to raise it and get the wheel fixed? Thanks in advance for any advice...

Back