Technical K&N or BMC CDA

Currently reading:
Technical K&N or BMC CDA

Im possitive its not just sounding fast lol,

What ia a RR day?:confused: (no laughin im new. . . :cool:)

What car you got?

rolling road(y)

i got a stilo schumacher and a mk1 punto sporting, also with modified induction.

i got a gsr kit for my stilo, and the standard intake pipe for the 2.4 stilo is just the right size and length to take a green cotton airfilter, directly to the front of the car, not bad for free:D

And the reson i say it gives more torque/power is when i fist got my sporting it pulled away okaii and was nippy then when i put the K&N on i cold hardly keep the wheels from spinning when i pull away thats without meaning to, untill it started to get full or crud from being at the back of the engine, so i moved it on the advice of my friend and i have noticed a furter increase in power and with it being enclosed in the box section it sounds much nicer!

It cost me about £15 on top of the price for the induction kit to make the box section and £10 for the bonnet scoop! and in all it took me about 2 hours to do the whole build!

but you could feel the same thing after replacing a dirty standard filter with a clean one

Last edited:
And the reson i say it gives more torque/power is when i fist got my sporting it pulled away okaii and was nippy then when i put the K&N on i cold hardly keep the wheels from spinning when i pull away thats without meaning to, untill it started to get full or crud from being at the back of the engine, so i moved it on the advice of my friend and i have noticed a furter increase in power and with it being enclosed in the box section it sounds much nicer!

It cost me about £15 on top of the price for the induction kit to make the box section and £10 for the bonnet scoop! and in all it took me about 2 hours to do the whole build!

sorry but that aint evidence.

you cant just say it feels faster(n)

Back