Technical k&n induction kit and panel filter for grande

Currently reading:
Technical k&n induction kit and panel filter for grande

going on parents insurance is the biggest mistake you'll ever make in terms of car insurance.

I did this when I first got my old car and I flipping regret it now.

I'm 19 and im still paying stupid amounts of insurance because i didnt just go on my own policy in the first place and earn my no claims.

going on parents insurance is the biggest mistake you'll ever make in terms of car insurance.

I did this when I first got my old car and I flipping regret it now.

I'm 19 and im still paying stupid amounts of insurance because i didnt just go on my own policy in the first place and earn my no claims.

i earn a no claims for it and my ma is putting me on my own policy when i pass my test.

Yeh 900 cause he has someone with him all the time, another 900 cause he is loose on the road on his own :devil:

I'm a named driver on direct line with my missus as the main driver so I still get my no-claims built up as well.

£450 fully comp, no excess for my missus, £250 for me, protected no-claims for my missus, legal protesction,hire car, & vandalism cover.

Not bad considering I've only had my liscence for 4 months:D

once I got 3 years or so will trade up to a 500 abarth:devil:

Yeah but you can only use those no claims with direct line as other insurers wont accept them as proper no claims. And because you are the named and main driver you are actually fronting so you can get royally arse f*cked if you get caught.

:yeahthat:

I went on as a named driver intially with my first car but that was for less than a year after passing my test anyway!

cost £500 3rd party (after all the extra £400 for fully comp was more than the car was woth to self replace) and I didn't use it that much compared to the parents either (y)

Back