Just won this on eBay

Currently reading:
Just won this on eBay

wow! i used to love playing that. i remember the donkey kong game on the railway tracks? can't mind what it was called. how much was that m8? i would die for one of those lol

conorboy said:
wow! i used to love playing that. i remember the donkey kong game on the railway tracks? can't mind what it was called. how much was that m8? i would die for one of those lol

£17, which is a steel seeing the prices that the boxed games would go for on their own. I mean, Starwing and Streetfighter 2 (fair do's it's the bog standard SF2, but still great) boxed and complete.

Postage is a bit steep, but given it's a big package it doesn't surprise me. Looking forward to finding a space for it too. Already got a Mega Drive, Mega CD, N64 and PS3 around the telly :D

I got my first SNES with Starwing, such an ace game for its time. :D

tifosotony said:
So basically there's just you, the telly and consoles, there's us, your virtual friends.

Get out more!!! (y)

I do, frequently and then I get my mates to come round and play on the consoles :D

Fasckira said:
I got my first SNES with Starwing, such an ace game for its time. :D

At the time, I was die hard Sega. I played the SNES round my mate's every now and again but just didn't get on with it as a console. Think I preferred the joypad of the Megadrive.

But since the Playstation's pad is directly related to the SNES one, I've gotten used to that configuration. So should hopefully enjoy it more second time around :)

Martyn said:
Aww man, happy days with mega cd and snes. Sewer shark, anyone?

One of the games I don't have. However, I do have some ace titles for it - Earth Worm Jim, Final Fight, Batman Returns, Night Trap and the much coveted Snatcher. That last one normally sells on eBay for £40 or £50 - picked it up for less than a tenner and it's in mint condition. I'm weird though, I actually play the games rather letting them gather dust.

I used to have a SNES, now just have a SNES emulator with about 16gb of ROM's

I think I have every available SNES game :D

Just really like the whole proper retro gaming experience with the actual consoles.

I've got one of those emulators for the PC and loads of MD, MS and even Game Gear ROMS to play about with, but it just doesn't feel as good as pressing the power button on the console and playing them in the original way they were intended :)

I'm actually toying with the idea of sourcing an Atari Jaguar, Panasonic 3DO and a Neo Geo among others...could lead me to becoming the UK version of the Angry Video Game Nerd :D

Back