Gonna try this again....

Currently reading:
Gonna try this again....

Stuart

Prominent member
Anyone keen for a rolling road day? Or a weekender?

Say rolling road on the sat, bbq etc. at night, then maybe a crail thrash on the sunday?

With my 595 coming would love to get it dyno'd then fit my TMC box and see the performance gains so a yes from me!

Me! Me! Need to get the Ceed rolled. Obviously the Abarth will be there as well :)

Ok, let me work out dates when im home/crail is on/when hq are available to do a rr day. Ive mentioned it on another forum that we previously did a rr day with to see if we can get good numbers for a wee discount.

Whatever turns you on I guess :laugh:

Will keep an eye on this but no promises especially if it turns into a camping trip *shudder* No reason I can't pop down on the Sunday to Crail though :D

So what dates suit you guys? I'm thinking 7th or 8th August?

Possible RR locations:

SOS Motorsport, Falkirk
Sitech Performance, Rosyth
Dastek, Dalgety Bay
Falkland Performance, Glenrothes
Star Performance, Kirkcaldy

Any other location suggestions will be welcomed :)

I'd like to get numbers of who's likely to attend and work out what's easiest.

I would be up for this in the Lancia, or be the only rear wheel car there in the Spider! Falkirk, Rosyth, or Dalgety bay would be my preference.

Yep...I was at the Dalgety Bay R.R. in the Spider, was on the rollers first because I was the only rear wheel drive, then they set up the rollers for all the front wheel drive cars. The Spider made 113bhp, I was expecting around 125bhp, there have been a couple of mods: made since so it would be interesting to see if I have made an improvement.

Also I would be curious as to the power output of the lancia, as it pulls like a train at the moment!

Back