Gonna try this again....

Currently reading:
Gonna try this again....

Yeah thats right, i remember now, it maybe never made what you were expecting but it had a good run. :)

RR day with BBQ if possible. Makes for a good day, maybe a drink or meal for those willing to stay for it?

scoop_987 said:
RR day with BBQ if possible. Makes for a good day, maybe a drink or meal for those willing to stay for it?

I'm working on the 7th but can always do an early and head down to join you all for social side of things - it's not as if my car would go on the rollers anyways. 8th is completely free at the moment

lowered-punto said:
Well as long as it's a f-ing gas bbq this time as let's just say the last one didn't go up in flames as we all imagined hahaha

Bloody kids complaining :D Whether or not we can get the bbq going is fast becoming one of the highlights of the WCR :laugh:

however in all seriousness, my car is booked to get the interior thoroughly cleaned next weekend so I have no wish to cart the bbq down a week later. If there's other alternatives to the sooty, smelly FS bbq then I'm all for it [attachment=1:1zeo6tj5]thumb.gif[/attachment:1zeo6tj5]

Stuart said:
Bbq and beer will be mandatory!!

Are you going to be here for this if it goes ahead on the 7th/8th?

Harper said:
I'm working on the 7th but can always do an early and head down to join you all for social side of things - it's not as if my car would go on the rollers anyways. 8th is completely free at the moment

Bloody kids complaining :D Whether or not we can get the bbq going is fast becoming one of the highlights of the WCR :laugh:

however in all seriousness, my car is booked to get the interior thoroughly cleaned next weekend so I have no wish to cart the bbq down a week later. If there's other alternatives to the sooty, smelly FS bbq then I'm all for it View attachment 3957

Are you going to be here for this if it goes ahead on the 7th/8th?

McDonald's lol at least we are guaranteed food then lol and is there dates and where we are going as I will need to book days off in advance

McDonald's does not equal food as far as I'm concerned - at least not compared to chip butties lol

As for dates, I'm going to leave that up to Stuart and scoop_987 to sort out between them. Scoop's suggested the 7th and 8th of August but feck knows if Stuart is actually in the country for those dates

HQ/Dastek isn't available until October 17th, but Falkland performance is, just wondering how many people would be interest for the 8th August? £40 + VAT would be the price for each car and they need a minimum of 10 cars for the day.

Harper said:
McDonald's does not equal food as far as I'm concerned - at least not compared to chip butties lol

As for dates, I'm going to leave that up to @Stuart and @scoop_987 to sort out between them. Scoop's suggested the 7th and 8th of August but feck knows if Stuart is actually in the country for those dates

At the mo, don't even know if I will be in country...

Martyn, can you please fix this fkn bug that causes letters to be missed every 2nd character, pissig me off now..

Back