Ebay finds

Currently reading:
Ebay finds

The price of Uno turbo's have gone through the roof in the last few years. I hope my panda goes the same way.

Must not go looking on ebay. Must not go looking on ebay. Must not go looking on ebay. Must not go looking on ebay. Must not go looking on ebay. Must not go looking on ebay. Must not go looking on ebay. Must not go looking on ebay. Must not go looking on ebay. Must not go looking on ebay. Must not go looking on ebay. Must not go looking on ebay. Must not go looking on ebay. Must not go looking on ebay.

Definitely not after the latest development with the Teuchter Car. I'm beginning to think there's a bit of Christine about that damn motor. I swear it senses me thinking about spending money on something other than it and has a hissy fit

True but I have no faith in it atm so I'm putting it off road a day early. As inconvenient and annoying as public transport is it's still a lot better than causing an almighty traffic jam in rush hour and having to be carted home on the back of a breakdown truck

And that's why you you mod your car and mine's standard (well except the stereo lol)

Not quite an ebay find but I got revenge on my nephew earlier today for all the ebay finds he sends me in the hope I'll buy one of them. Not a car either so really doesn't fit in with the spirit of this thread but I reckon most of you will want anyway. Although perhaps not the house as it's pretty ugly but I suspect you'll want what's to the side of the property. My nephew certainly does :D

https://www.aspc.co.uk/search/property/ ... Peterhead/

Even more off topic, I like the name of the property but only because I was christened on HMS Bulwark

That house has been up for a few months now.. was eyeing it up just after I was made redundant.. why couldn't I have got it before redundancy... :cry:

Probably just as well for your family's sake. Think of the projects you'd fill it with... Between that and the fact it'd be wind and water-tight they'd possibly never see you again

Aww yes that's a work shop. Maybe 4 of us could pull resources move in and create a fiat alfa mecha. Then turn the workshop into a full on garage repair area fit a spray booth and go into business. Just a thought

marti155 said:
Aww yes that's a work shop. Maybe 4 of us could pull resources move in and create a fiat alfa mecha. Then turn the workshop into a full on garage repair area fit a spray booth and go into business. Just a thought

****.... it needs an extension already then:lol:

I can't decide if this is an insane recipe for disaster or genius idea for a reality tv show. I'm thinking the latter and something along the lines of The Apprentice meets Shallow Grave meets Lord of the Flies.

I'd watch :lol:

Any one know any tv producers/ investors (willing to loose money) we could maybe get funding for this. Just think of mayhem that would go on bound to be a ratings hit. Maybe even a new top gear only garage bassed.

Back