Just finished writing up another How to guide...

Currently reading:
Just finished writing up another How to guide...

J

Joske

This guide shows how I sprayed my Marea Handles and sanded down the ridge in order to make them look more sleek. Whether i fit them or not is a different story.

Just so you know I sprayed these handles in the non recommended conditions so if i can get them looking this good then anyone can.

LINK to guide.

Wimmy if you notice this, feel free to add it to your collection of how to mods...

Banner08.jpg

Items For Sale:
ePER V4.0 2008 DVD, Bravo & Marea Workshop Manuals, Fiat Bravo Haynes Manual &, Fiat Bravo Owners Manual on CD etc...

Contact Me for more details.

Indeed, another useful guide there Joske.

Longest Serving BOO Member
sig2.jpg

Bravo: Nov 01 80SX / 70,000 miles
Coupe: Feb 97 20V N/A / 134,000 miles

i used a grinder to get my ridges off lol would have been better to use ur idea lol but mine took 1 minute haha!

great guide

ShaunCowhats.gif

She's a monster soon to be revealed :)

If they didnt want it stripping they shouldnt of give me nuts and bolts :)

Follow My Project
Updated: 12/11/2008

Cheers guys, i think Wimmy has now added it to the boo mod section under marea handles.

Banner08.jpg

Items For Sale:
ePER V4.0 2008 DVD, Bravo & Marea Workshop Manuals, Fiat Bravo Haynes Manual &, Fiat Bravo Owners Manual on CD etc...

handles

which model of marea handles have you used? im after some for my bravo, the bloke in the parts department at fiat had me thrown out by security because we got into a heated argument that they wouldnt fit a bravo, if you could let me no i would appreciate that, thanks.

I used the handles off a fiat marea elx. They come colour coded to the vehicle. Some marea models have plain plastic handles usually found on SX models however i've also noticed some SX models to have the same rubber ones as the Bravo. Front handles will fit fine. Rear handles need part of the metal cast of the handle swapping over, very easy to do. Just take a look at the mod section of this site and read the marea handles guides. Some by me and some by other. Hope this answers everything.

Banner08.jpg

Items For Sale:

that answered them all and more lol, thanks for the help, gonna get them ordered straight away.