General Juppys finally finished.

Currently reading:
General Juppys finally finished.

Stuartl

Maranellohouse.com
After a lot of rubbing down, scraping, cleaning and painting, Juppy is back to being almost as good as Alan had him. Bearing in mind I used Him as my everyday car all over the winter, it has taken almost a month to do everything.
All the photo's are over on my site as normal but here's a couple.

I just need one thing to completely finish him, an original radio.

juppyfinishedapril09.jpg

juppyenginebaydone.jpg

juppysiderearfinishedapril09.jpg

Absolutely gorgoeus.

If you haven't seen the whole story on Stu's website, go and have a look now. Juppy looks tops.(y)

DROOL DROOL!!!

Yes I think there's over 150 photo's now from start to finish of the journey to get Juppy to were he is. http://www.maranellohouse.com/juppy.html

Thanks all for the kind comments. I have to admit that I'm very proud at the way he has turned out. The final piece will be the radio Steve has :worship: I'm itching to get him to a show to see peoples response and was hoping to go to one today.....which has just been cancelled:(

top jop mate(y) that little car has come a long way i cannot belive its 11 years now since i first found him at the side of the road flat tyres fire damage and all! I brought it because i had always wanted one the idea was to use it while i restored my 126 de-ville juppy has had his second restoration and the 126 is still waiting for his first:eek:

There's few Pandas over here (and Jim has or had most of them) and even fewer 4x4's. I took Juppy to a show on Monday past and it was funny to listen to the mostly farmers there with there tractors.

Farmer 1 "There's one of those liittle cars I used to drive round the fields", "jeepers it's a 4x4 to, that would be good in the fields".

farmer 2. "Jahzes boy that ones never been round a field by the look of it, it must have spent it's life in a dealers showroom".

Farmer 1 "Aye, it'd be to good for me".

Said it all really.:slayer:

Lol at the comments from the farmers.

Where was the show? I saw a few older vehicles, Lorries and a Maxi heading towards Dundrod on Monday and was wondering where they were headed...

Back