General Jock wetting 4x4

Currently reading:
General Jock wetting 4x4

pandamonius_maximus said:
, but for the windscreen i chose to get a friend of my dads to rebuild it and weld it. Bargain at £150! I still had to cut out the holes for the vents on the dash, and a tiny bit of panel beating then all i had to do was smooth the welds with chemical metal and filler, takes long enough as any imperfection in the surface finish is amplified wen it comes to painting it!
Si

JIM & STEVE did you two read this part :eek:

PM, For all the work you've put in to get your car back on the road well done. You can always say you put the neons on to keep the sills warm thus stopping them from rusting and is doing so you are trying to preserve the car for future generations (y)

Just one little thing though, your spell checker appears to be faulty.:D

Stuartl said:
I had to turn mine off for looking through this forum.. all those alarms going off...

It's the PandaX Files...

kofferraum4_517.jpg

It's warp core is going into meltdown....

kofferraum2_154.jpg

Jim

e505jpy said:
Yes, that why I'm taking Juppy's windscreen out this weekend to fix the rust thats there that you wouldn't do:cry:

Jim

I was thinking more the monetry side of the post were he got it done CHEAP! I get a sarcastic stificit (As Steve wright says) for roasting my arms off and getting my arse frozen all at the same time to keep you 2 happy. However I'm not one to complain.

Stuartl said:
JIM & STEVE did you two read this part :eek:

PM, For all the work you've put in to get your car back on the road well done. You can always say you put the neons on to keep the sills warm thus stopping them from rusting and is doing so you are trying to preserve the car for future generations (y)

Indeed, there are lots of advantages! Makes it **** easy to work on the car aswell, lights up the underside! :D its easy enough on the 4x4 aswell, hardly ever have to jack her up! haha! Even the engine bay is lit up, great if u break down at night!

Method in my madness you see!
Si

Am I the only one that thinks you 2 (Steve and Jim) are very much the same. Both beardys, both drive pandas, both have the same sense of weird humour.

Is there something you would like to confide in the rest of us ;)

Stuartl said:
Am I the only one that thinks you 2 (Steve and Jim) are very much the same. Both beardys, both drive pandas, both have the same sense of weird humour.

Is there something you would like to confide in the rest of us ;)

So what exactly is wrong with a perfectly good beard ?:mad:

Back