Job interview

Currently reading:
Job interview

well done :)

btw did you get any prank phone calls off me yesterday? wasnt me was my phone, when i scroll through list it keeps picking people out an rining them when i dont want it too :eek:

You got a Sony Ericsson Dave by any chance? My old phone used to do that a lot!! :confused:

Anyway, back on topic

WELL DONE HELZ!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:woot:

Thank you everybody! Your good luck vibes worked :D I'm still in shock how well it went, how fast they got back to me and how much they're willing to pay me :eek:

That's great, maybe you can send some money to that curry house and they can buy some plates :ROFLMAO:

Am really chuffed for you mate!!! Well Done! :hug:

Good luck and, er, well done. One of my ex-pupils comes from Carlisle and is a Pharmacist. So what? you may ask. Well, about 2 years after she passed I came in contact with an irritant of some sort while dealing with a burnt out car and developed a rash. I went to the Doc's who gave me a prescription. I handed it in at my local Sainsbury's pharmacy and when I went back to collect it, who should be dispensing but my ex-pupil. I can't remember what the ointment was, but it can apparently be used to treat some form of sexually transmitted condition!!!

Back