Styling JayD's Stilo Project

Currently reading:
Styling JayD's Stilo Project

It's all down to the police officer you get pulled by. Some can let you off with the fine if you remove them but some can be completely arsey about it.i suppose it's like illegally spaced plates and bulbs out as such I've seen loads of these lately. Hopefully there time will come.

Funnily I have a number plate bulb out and a rear light and a break light but he didn't seem to care about that he just said get it sorted as fast as you can but remove the tights, so I did but he fined me £50 for it! -.-
Yet he didn't care about the lights or colour change? (DVLA letter was sent Friday)

its not realy tinting/ smoking them is it now ,, its stretching some tights over the lights Covering the reflector so thats what makes it illegal ... , if you tinted them and left the reflector un Tighted ( not tinted :p) there would of been no problem

So in this manner does this mean cars with no rear reflector or if the car doesn't have them on the rear lights but like some cars at bottom of rear bumper does this mean they can be fully tinted/smoked?
And in this case is it illegal to tint front lights? Headlights? As there is no reflector on them?
Not Doubting you as the copper said the exact same about it, but I never asked about front lights (want them tinted black) but not sure on law side of this?

Also every one roof is going black!
And front bumper has been painted black to follow the curves!

Photos tomorrow after work!!!

Photo as promised

ImageUploadedByFIAT Forum1435769277.754148.jpg

The Clio is a nice car to drive, I really liked mine. Handles and rides better than the Stilo. Something this modded is not my personal taste but it looks like it's had a fair amount of money spent on it.

The clio is an unreliable piece of **** with no ****ing power and will leave you stuck at the side of the road in a cloud of steam while you regret getting rid of your nice Stilo for a pimped up **** box French surrender monkey tin can!

My recommendation DONT DO IT!!!!!!! you WILL regret it!!!!

The clio is an unreliable piece of **** with no ****ing power and will leave you stuck at the side of the road in a cloud of steam while you regret getting rid of your nice Stilo for a pimped up **** box French surrender monkey tin can!

My recommendation DONT DO IT!!!!!!! you WILL regret it!!!!

Do you speak from personal experience? My Clio was more reliable than all three of my Stilos and never had any problems in all the time I owned it.

I have a xsara picasso, French. had it 7 years, been one of the best cars I have ever had, I service it myself. I dont need to take the front of the car to bits to change a bulb lol. not a fan of that clio purely becasue it looks too much. if it were me, 16's and a big drop, no bodykit and a single exhuast

Do you speak from personal experience? My Clio was more reliable than all three of my Stilos and never had any problems in all the time I owned it.

Oh yes, personal experience, the only French car I owned and it wasn't a pain in the arse was my 106 GTi, and unfortinatly I have owned a few French cars. Citreon AX 1.5d, Clio mk1 1.9d, Clio mk1.5 1.2, Megane Saloon 1.6 16v, Scenic 2.0 16v, C5 2.2d, 106GTi. all of them bar the 106 were horrible and unreliable. Also, I know people that have personally had nothing but hassle with them. the only other French car I would own would be a Mk1 Clio 1.8 16v as they are a fun car but very rare. the newer stuff (2001 on) are plagued by electrical faults.

I think its better to say its going to be personal preference as some will say they have endless problems with french cars and others have had none. Each car has its own problems no matter what it is ive had french some were great and others werent Ive owned a rover turbo diesel and it never missed a beat and had a ford that did nothing but let me down

I think its better to say its going to be personal preference as some will say they have endless problems with french cars and others have had none. Each car has its own problems no matter what it is ive had french some were great and others werent Ive owned a rover turbo diesel and it never missed a beat and had a ford that did nothing but let me down

Amen.

Decided to keep my car as its had to much time spent on it to get rid

I will swap my car but only for a vectra due to legit reason... Better on fule then my Stilo so work wouldn't cost me a bomb weekly
So better for fule but also I like the style (new ones) and cheep on parts!

Also guys got a problem with my Stilo when I indicate right both my fog lights also flash but also my break light is out could this be the reason? Replace the bulb problem fixed? Or am I looking electrical problems?

Question guys/admin if I get another car can I use that as a project car on this forums even if it's not a fiat? Just put it in a different topic? Like "other cars" as I love this forums!

Looks good any pics in the day light and did you spray the roof black or roller paint it.

Roller paint same as the bonnet and front lol and nope but I'll take some soon!

Back