Styling JayD's Stilo Project

Currently reading:
Styling JayD's Stilo Project

Ive never been a lover of type r sorry mate if I go jap I would have to have a nissan almera vzr as these have a turbo (200bhp) and non turbo (178bhp) option and there a 1.6 and more rarer to see on the streets :lol:

That's true...
I don't like the look but the engine is nice...
Only jap cars I actually like is...

Nissan Almera vzr.. (Like yourself)
Nissan skyline (before 2000)
Honda Civic type R (2006+)
Honda S2000
Nissan GTR (out my budget)

That's about it for my japs,
America cars though!!! <3

Dodge Viper ST (dream car)
Problems...
Couldn't afford it, if I could I couldn't afford to run it that's for sure!

Ive never been a lover of type r sorry mate if I go jap I would have to have a nissan almera vzr as these have a turbo (200bhp) and non turbo (178bhp) option and there a 1.6 and more rarer to see on the streets :lol:

Sorry to bust your dreams guys but the Almera VZR (used to know some-one on NPOC that had a VZ-R N1) was never a factory turbo, it is how-ever fitted with the same basic SR20 as the Pulsar GTi-R and can be Turbo'd very very easy and has been done lots of times but they are how-ever very close to 200bhp NA thanks to a cool V-Tec style VVTi type set-up.

[ame]https://youtu.be/lIrfRQdbYTE[/ame]

this was a stock car just after a full engine re-build but was running aftermarket ECU which was de-tuned and limited to 6k rpm for the run in, it would rev normally to 8.5k rpm.

personally I totally love the SR20 motor just such a shame they are fitted into the worlds ugliest cars (apart from the S13, 14 and 15).

I also get you like of the Civic's, Personally, if I could I would love an EP04 Civic Type-R, was the best year as it had slightly more power than the rest due to Honda being sneaky.

but then I realise that you have to kick its head in everywhere as it has the same torque as a toothbrush, its at that point I look back towards the Nissan SR20 in the P10 Primera (Had one of them and loved it) and I think back to the fun I had in said car. mmmmmmmm gave a lot of other cars a hefty pasting.

Ahh I looked into these mate and the uk only had the 2l gti the jap import vzr n1 or pulsar was a 1.6 and it came with or without a turbo which went to ireland as I was going to invest in a genuine vzr turbo from japan I will try to dig some info I found a while back

Last edited:
As I know hardly nothing about cars I have no clue what most of this means lol I'm not the most technical car person, but the civic your on about I'm pretty sure that's the ones I like, I just like the look, the speed & the insides like a space ship!

This is the ones I like
ImageUploadedByFIAT Forum1435266115.716452.jpg
Inside is amazing!
ImageUploadedByFIAT Forum1435266163.914568.jpg

They are quite nice mate and I made a mistake with the almera it says its a 1.6 but there were two specs

Attachments

• 1435266641203.jpg
    1435266641203.jpg
    63.7 KB · Views: 20
  • 1435266663118.jpg
    1435266663118.jpg
    91.2 KB · Views: 21
To me it sounds like a basic car that was modified a lot and Nissan noticed this so they did a standard one and a modified one to save people modifying it them selfs

(what it sounds like to me)
But in not very good when it comes to cars I have no exp with ?

But personally I'd rather have a basic car and modify it to the way I want but that's me :p I like doing things myself but when it comes to engines I must admit it'd be straight to a garage unless it was something like a saxo (basic as hell)

I wouldn't like to touch a engine for certain reasons...

You do one mistake you car could end up in the scrap yard

But old cars (boy racer cars mainly eg saxo)
I'd play with the engine as its just a basic set up,

Where as a Stilo (without knowing about it) I wouldn't touch it!
I mean I was going to clean the spark plugs but when I removed the electrics to it I was like wtf it's a long ass pipe? My old pug 106 plugs where small things that went straight into the engine, them pipes blew my head lol
Might have another look later or google lol as it'll run better (hopefully)

I think I know what you mean jay, but is it just the one pipe? If its 4, its the injector coils that just pop off (rubber seals), and spark plugs are there ??

I'll get photos later and show you guys maybe you can help me out as they blew my mind lol

I believe they're your spark plugs ?

Attachments

• 1435338112302.jpg
    1435338112302.jpg
    81.6 KB · Views: 25
That's the exact things I was looking at lol does the tube just pull off? And then I have to unscrew the spark plug from the engine?

There pencil coils on the engine there should be a bolt holding them on the car

They are quite nice mate and I made a mistake with the almera it says its a 1.6 but there were two specs

Honestly mate, trust me on this, the SR series were all 2.0, the GA Series were 1.6, I used to own a P10 Primera SRi GA16 and a P10 Primera SLX SR20. the VZ-R N1 was fitted with the SR20 VVL, the last non Silvia turbo was the Sunny GTi and the Pulsar GTi-R. the Almera GTi was a toned down Pulsar VZ-R, the reason the UK Almera never got the VVL engine was because of Emmision restrictions as they hated Johnny Polar Bear.

Annnnnnnyyyyyyywhhhhoooooooooooooo

Why we talking Nissan in a Fiat thread???

:lol: that is true mate lets get back to the original idea of jaydkirks car

Yeah back to the topic is lot just like to chat ?

Got...
3x gloss white spray.
3x gloss white paint.
1x alphabet stencils.

Need...
3x black gloss spray (pound land had non today)

So plan is...
Use spray to touch up the bits a roller can't get to...
Sand whole car...
Roll on another coat and then again next day.

(When get black spray)
Use Stencil to spray name on to side skirts, both sides.

Considering putting...
Either "speedy" or "JayDKirk" down the hood in white but no sure like wrote on side ways, peoples opinions please?

****DO NOT SMOKE****
I don't know if it's just with the stilos or any car, but I got pulled erlea today in city and got a £50 fine for it -.- and was made to remove them in front of the police -.- ffs

Your kidding thats a joke ive seen no end of cars with smoked rear lights as well as me and non have been pulled to what I no of

Your kidding thats a joke ive seen no end of cars with smoked rear lights as well as me and non have been pulled to what I no of

It's all down to the police officer you get pulled by. Some can let you off with the fine if you remove them but some can be completely arsey about it.i suppose it's like illegally spaced plates and bulbs out as such I've seen loads of these lately. Hopefully there time will come.

Last edited:
Back