Jay Z shops at Tesco

Currently reading:
Jay Z shops at Tesco

hands up who's heard of the pilton festival? :confused:

tumbleweed.jpg

it's a festival, at pilton. it happens usually once a year and they have bands there. I've heard it's quite good but i've never been.
there's some sort of popular beat combo called jay z there this year. I hadn't heard of them either until a few days ago.

trawling channels on tv last night, & i came accross this geezer doing his stuff:eek: each to their own & all that, but fu@king hell hes irritating(n) but then again i find all that speaky songs irritating:yuck:
tell you what though, they nearly got the name right...rap, they missed out the "c":D

but then again i find all that speaky songs irritating:yuck:

:ROFLMAO:

Lol at "speaky songs"! :D

BTW, the original genre of rap was excellent - Grand Master Flash, Afrika Bambaata, Public Enemy, NWA, Cypress Hill, Beastie Boys etc. They also helped spawn crossover rap into the likes of the Red Hot Chili Peppers, Rage Against the Machine, Incubus and even Anthrax. Rap (also involved with 'Breakdance' and 'Electro' in the early 80's) used to be so innovative. But it's now turned into this cliched, sound the same, scowl at the camera while making daft hand signals "gangsta" (c)rap that that is full of blinged up attention seeking wannabees. (n)

Back