I've done it....

Currently reading:
I've done it....

Well i've become a traitor and bought..... a UNO :D

All I can say is clean underwear is needed very often and that's on std boost still :eek:

J_Pics_27_.jpg

J_Pics_29_1.jpg

J_Pics_26_.jpg

Is currently running 163bhp at the flywheel....

Couple of things to sort namely damn paddle clutch so I can get it in gear.lol

Really frustrating at the moment as the clutch needs bleeding so takes about 10seconds to change gear :eek:

But that noise is addictive :devil: have already driven 75miles since i got it 7pm last night :D
Thanks for the comments although my mum said i'm mad going from my cinq which i have spent £000's on to an old Fiat Uno

But me and my Dad know better ;)

Hi Jamie
Nice purchase mate (y)
Does that mean you have four cars now?
You only need three more and you could drive a different one everyday how cool would that be!!!!!!
Cheers
Adrian

AIJ29 said:
Hi Jamie
Nice purchase mate (y)
Does that mean you have four cars now?
You only need three more and you could drive a different one everyday how cool would that be!!!!!!
Cheers
Adrian

Yes i'm getting reminded of this everyday! :(

I should be selling on on Sat the y10 is up for sale if anyones interested and the black Cinq....

All to go in the Soon to come problem fund!

Come and take me for a spin in it i love uno turbos :D and its red good choice!

I went in a 236bhp ibiza cupra yesterday, theres nothing like the noise from a turbo :devil: well maybe the whizz of a supercharger :rolleyes:

Bob in disguise said:
Come and take me for a spin in it i love uno turbos :D and its red good choice!

I went in a 236bhp ibiza cupra yesterday, theres nothing like the noise from a turbo :devil: well maybe the whizz of a supercharger :rolleyes:

Yeah mate no probs as long as there is some petrol money in it :p

Its Italian it has to be Red or maybe Black

Last edited:
Well I put 15quids worth of Optimax in and have got bout 75miles and the petrol lights just come on.. but obviously not been driving how I would normally.hehe

Although have left standard boost so far :eek:

Welcome to the world of Uno Turbos mate hehe from what i know that car was at weston wheels last year and it has had loaaaaaaaads of engine work done to it already and does move, so i very much doubt it would need an engine rebuild for a long time to come at least. Anyway mate enjoy it cos your one of the lucky few such as myself and dunc to have such a unique car and look after her.

F R O $ T Y

Back