it can only get better, surely?

Currently reading:
it can only get better, surely?

arc

this is where i stand
:bang: :bang: :bang:

my wallet went walkies tonight.

it had my debit/credit cards, driving licence, student card, oh and the £180 in cash that i re-discovered in my bedside drawer the other day.

what the **** did i iin a past life? :cry:

last few days, stuffed things up with a girl, dented my car, now lost my wallet. :cry:

Bad luck arc, hope it turns up as cards can be replaced (albeit withst having to endure hours of shopping music and phone operators that can hardly speak english) but cash loss is a total bummer, hopefully some good person will return it (hopefully still full or near as).

And whats up with gaz's cinq, was it posessed???

Remember you;ve got two weeks to claim your goodies from police stations before they eiter a) pocket it themselves or b) post it out to the person who turned it in!!!

I remember years ago we found a set of car keys on the pavement, we were only a block away from police station so walked them to there, they asked for all sorts of details and eventually two weeks later we got a phone call to tell us that they were being posted out to us.
And we've still got them!!! So if you own a ford ????? (ford style key's 2 of) and lost keys at some point you know where they are!! Also got numerous house keys and a bottle opener!!

Bad luck arc :(

As a rule of thumb, I very rarely have more than £20 in my wallet - and if I am ever taking more out with me when I go on a 'bender', I remove all my cards and such like, just in case...

cheers people

it turned up this morning, albeit suspciously..

i'd already cancelled all my cards, but the cash is there. i normally never carry more than around £20, but i was bringing money back from stafford to home - so put it in my wallet. When i go out i even take my spare set of house keys so that if i loose them i don't loose my car keys too!

am starting to wonder if i've caught gaz's curse though :eek:

arc said:
cheers people

it turned up this morning, albeit suspciously..

i'd already cancelled all my cards, but the cash is there. i normally never carry more than around £20, but i was bringing money back from stafford to home - so put it in my wallet. When i go out i even take my spare set of house keys so that if i loose them i don't loose my car keys too!

am starting to wonder if i've caught gaz's curse though :eek:

u done anythin bad recently?

stepped on a snail, pissed off a woman, any of those sort of thing, seems like karma is comin back to haunt you.

go find a tramp and buy him some special brew to make up for it and all should be good again (y)

Back