Technical Issues with pulling out the radio

Currently reading:
Technical Issues with pulling out the radio

Do you need help unlocking your radio?
Get your code instantly using our radio unlock service 🔓🎶

Kamilo1621

Hi all,

First time posting here so apologies if it’s not the correct place for it.

I’ve been watching some tutorials on how to remove a radio out of a fiat punto evo, which I followed using the 2 keys required for it. Although I didn’t have much luck, it’s like the radio is bolted in as it won’t move an inch even when using reasonable amount of force.

It’s my first car so I’d appreciate if someone could help me out, I want to install the Aux cable so I can play music from my phone.

Thanks in advance

Hi all,

First time posting here so apologies if it’s not the correct place for it.

I’ve been watching some tutorials on how to remove a radio out of a fiat punto evo, which I followed using the 2 keys required for it. Although I didn’t have much luck, it’s like the radio is bolted in as it won’t move an inch even when using reasonable amount of force.

It’s my first car so I’d appreciate if someone could help me out, I want to install the Aux cable so I can play music from my phone.

Thanks in advance
Sometimes the cheap thin metal keys provided bend rather than releasing the locking mechanism.
You may be able to release one at a time by using the tool at the same time as pushing the radio sideways slightly taking the strain off the catch then if it moves just gently pry it out a little that side and keep it out as you repeat on the other side.
It has worked for me in the past, but no guarantee.;)

Sometimes the cheap thin metal keys provided bend rather than releasing the locking mechanism.
You may be able to release one at a time by using the tool at the same time as pushing the radio sideways slightly taking the strain off the catch then if it moves just gently pry it out a little that side and keep it out as you repeat on the other side.
It has worked for me in the past, but no guarantee.;)
Thanks for that!
It seemed to work, now for some reason when I connected the aux cable. The radio will switch to Aux then after 4 seconds go back to radio mode. Seems like one problem uncovers another haha. Really appreciate the help !

Do you need help unlocking your radio?
Get your code instantly using our radio unlock service 🔓🎶
Back