Panda Isofix seat bracket?

Currently reading:
Panda Isofix seat bracket?

Steffski

Can anyone help? Our new(to us) 2009 Panda 1.1 does not have the optional ISO fix fastenings. There are many for sale on eBay with various shapes and sizes. Which one will fit a Panda?
Many thanks
Steffski

Your best option would be to take the rear seat out. It has a number of large bolts. The only snag will be corroded threads on the under side so be ready to work (some of) them back & forth to clear the threads. When refitting, use plenty of anti seize goo.

Your best option would be to take the rear seat out. It has a number of large bolts. The only snag will be corroded threads on the under side so be ready to work (some of) them back & forth to clear the threads. When refitting, use plenty of anti seize goo.

The bolts come out easy. Not normally rusted

They don’t go through to the outside

Can anyone help? Our new(to us) 2009 Panda 1.1 does not have the optional ISO fix fastenings. There are many for sale on eBay with various shapes and sizes. Which one will fit a Panda?
Many thanks
Steffski
I don’t know the correct part number

Fitted as standard to most cars with a split rear seat.

Someone breaking a 100 HP ???

Using a breaker would at least ensure it will fit properly

The bolts come out easy. Not normally rusted

They don’t go through to the outside

From memory, a few on my 100HP were rust stained on the tips and very stiff to remove. They were not impossible and the threads are undamaged, but I had to work them back & forth. Looking underneath there was no nasty corrosion but clearly enough to jam the threads.

From memory, a few on my 100HP were rust stained on the tips and very stiff to remove. They were not impossible and the threads are undamaged, but I had to work them back & forth. Looking underneath there was no nasty corrosion but clearly enough to jam the threads.

are you sure ??? does it get damp in your car ???

I have changed a couple of fuel pumps and never had a problem. Only ever need to use my 6" ratchet handle.

are you sure ??? does it get damp in your car ???

I have changed a couple of fuel pumps and never had a problem. Only ever need to use my 6" ratchet handle.

It was a while ago but getting the seat out to check the fuel pump had at least two bolts needing some work to get them out. Just the bottom one or two turns of thread where affected. Those that ended with a closed hole were fine.

I was doing the 100HP with its split seat. I don't remember which bolts gave the most hassle but it could have been the centre bracket.

Back