Technical Isofix points

Currently reading:
Technical Isofix points

What NCAP Want is a nice little tag that says ISOFIX near the mounts....

simple have a look at the back of the back seat you will see 2 upper mountings (one for each outer seat then feel down between the seat base and back rest and you will feel a total of 4 rings.... (2 per side)

No Grande punto actually has a badge that says 'Grande' does it? I've never seen one.

Well, having said mine just has the Punto badge, a friends GP does have the Grande Punto badge. But I've not seen her in a while to find out which year/trim the car is.

Well, having said mine just has the Punto badge, a friends GP does have the Grande Punto badge. But I've not seen her in a while to find out which year/trim the car is.

Would love to see this if you get a pic. Never seen one myself :)

Every Grande i've ever seen just says punto on the back, even the ones I've seen over seas just have punto

I'd imagine (with the greatest respect to your friend) that they or the previous owner have gone down to halfords and got tome of those chrome sticky letters and stuck them next to the punto badge but I might be wrong

Possible, unlikely she'd do that but it could have been the previous owner. Hopefully I'll get a chance to see the car later in the month.

Back