General Is it just Telford?

Currently reading:
General Is it just Telford?

Ffoxy

Telford's Own...
In a 15 minute drive, all of 4 miles around Telford I counted 9 GP's of various types! C'mon!! :D

Lol fair play Custard... much more expensive too... Common as muck :eek:

So it IS just Telford then! :slayer:

On the way back from Leeds on Sunday I saw 2 bently GT's and a Ferrari on the same road, (about 5miles)....then on the motorway a group of 3 scooby's doing about 300mph! Back to the GP's...numerous times i have been in Darlo on a round about and at all the junctions there has been GP's!

Heard that the SG Petch in Bishop cant get enough of them for the demand

Ffoxy thats not good thats bad! you want a car that not many others have.

On the way to the trafford centre a few weeks back I saw a bentley, two ferraris, a lambo and an M3 CSL.

Thats alderly edge for you ;)

Nooo Kris, bad cars dont sell well in that price range, i.e. Stilo :eek:
Either lots of people see handsome looks in a car and appreciate value for money or we are all mis-guided! :D

Go for it Luvduvs!

Alderley Edge ay.... money talks!

Nooo Kris, bad cars dont sell well in that price range, i.e. Stilo :eek:
Either lots of people see handsome looks in a car and appreciate value for money or we are all mis-guided! :D

Go for it Luvduvs!

Alderley Edge ay.... money talks!

I agree that good cars sell alot of units but I still would prefer to have a nice looking car that is rare.

Alderly edge is an expensive area, ever tried a night out around there? :eek: I'm only a stafford boy!

Money talks but wealth whispers ;)

punto is the mass produced shopping car, it should be common as muck, if it isnt then fiat are in trouble. back in 2004 there were more puntos sold than all alfa romeo models combined. exclusivity ftw :slayer:

I agree that good cars sell alot of units but I still would prefer to have a nice looking car that is rare.

Alderly edge is an expensive area, ever tried a night out around there? :eek: I'm only a stafford boy!

Money talks but wealth whispers ;)

Wealth rustles like crispy £50 notes Kris lol!

I've been out in Stafford many times and THAT aint cheap!

Point taken Jug... and SOOO sorry for calling you Juggy boy in the past! :chin: :doh: But people dont just buy a GPS for shopping, mine wont EVER see a Supermarket! The cooking versions ok... (y)

Wealth rustles like crispy £50 notes Kris lol!

I've been out in Stafford many times and THAT aint cheap!

Point taken Jug... and SOOO sorry for calling you Juggy boy in the past! :chin: :doh: But people dont just buy a GPS for shopping, mine wont EVER see a Supermarket! The cooking versions ok... (y)

I'm often out in stafford and stone, I spent £110 in stafford on the town last weekend, Going out anywhere isn't cheap tbh. PM me next time your up there, always a good night out :dead:

The punto is a very common car unfortunately, the GPS multijet isn't particularly common considering the UK is a very hot hatch orientated market. Alot of 1.4 GPS's around though.

i live in wolverhampton and refuse to go there as i prefer birmingham london manchester

when i got my car back in may 06.it was about feb 07 when i saw a other gp m-jet on the road up here in Glasgow's see a few now but still very scarce except for 1.4 sporting loads and the funny thing is they always going fast:confused: some i have encountered close up and ie traffic lights and all they want to do is race ya:) even a fellow m-jet driver in grey may i add slowed down on a dual carriage way to clock my car.he then tried to goad me into a race(n) i found that very strange.but anyway that's why when fiat bring out a new car people wait a certain time because they know they will be discounted in the extreme hence they are everywhere:)

lol add another GPS to that list as mine arrives in november. :slayer:lol, i have noticed alot in telford too, alot of blue ones. TJ VIckers are great would recommend them to anyone wanting a fiat. customer service is excellent, i even get a weekly update of where my car is. (y)

i have seen loads now! when i first got it, it was rair to see just 1! and weredly enuf the da i got mine i saw my 1st and last other green gp :D

Back