General Is it just Telford?

Currently reading:
General Is it just Telford?

There few and far between around huddersfield due to no fiat showroom. There are show rooms for every other car make under the sun in huddersfield except fiat :confused: Anyway there will be another one there once i get mine. Saw an orange sporting in the flesh for first time on monday and think it has made my mind up for me, it looked niiice (y)

LOL I live in Telford, just bought the car from Shrewsbury as it had an £800 reduction on it for the weekend:D

Its under your name Thomas_Si, "Location :- Telford West Midlands" Noooooo :eek:

Its part of the West Midlands I think. What do I know I moved from Scotland:D

No mate... Shropshire is Shropshire, West Midlands is West Midlands Do the right thing (y)

They are popular around here.....As well as being close to a large dealer I live on the local driving test route and when I am shirking from home I can bank on seeing maybe 5-6 GPs everyday all being driven by L drivers (3 so far today and I havent left the house yet)......there is a Micra out there right now doing hillstarts.
Its always funny watching the look on the instructors face when someone kerbs an alloy or smashes a wheeltrim.

They are popular around here.....As well as being close to a large dealer I live on the local driving test route and when I am shirking from home I can bank on seeing maybe 5-6 GPs everyday all being driven by L drivers (3 so far today and I havent left the house yet)......there is a Micra out there right now doing hillstarts.
Its always funny watching the look on the instructors face when someone kerbs an alloy or smashes a wheeltrim.

Troll time!

Phil Glennister... Ashes to Ashes ... Brilliant! :slayer:

Its all Karma Ffoxy........its in return for all the broken mirrors, the bumped cars the broken lampost and the 6 foot of lost hedge! me and my neighbours have all had to put up with in recent years :D

i was in cannock last night sainsbury's and there was a white gp sporting i chased it lol as i wanted to say hello i know random but i love the phite gp as i originally wanted one but at the time was not available

if your on here say hello

I too have fallen foul to the TJ Vickers telford trend, bought my GP 3 weeks ago!

They did me a deal, gave me £700 off for my laguna despite tax running out on the day of the deal!, bought the car for £800 in july!!

Last edited:
Back