Irish help needed please

Currently reading:
Irish help needed please

As some of you know, I'm helping organise a car show in the summer and it's been brought to my attention that being situated in Carlisle, it's probably easier to get to from most of Ireland than it is from London, for example. So we would like to make Irish peoples aware of it but aren't sure of any decent motoring forums/ sites/ magazines to get in touch with in Ireland.

Any ideas welcome please folks :D

I haven't posted the details up yet as there are one or two more things to come this week. But here's the basics:
CruiseFest NorthWest 2006

Revved up by CruiseWestCumbria
10-11th June 2006
Carlisle Racecourse, Carlisle
in Association with Fuel and WKD

Featuring:
The Castrol Car Catwalk, as seen at Europe's biggest and best car shows
Breathtaking Gate's Tyres Action Arena including Russ Swift, the Fuel Girls Car Show and Michael Kooy the Pyromaniac
Two of the UK's top glamour models including Lucy Pinder
Out of this world competitions including Sound Off, Flame Out and the obligatory Wet T-shirt
Ministry of Sound After-Show Party, including the Fuel Girls and WKD promotions
Huge trade and car club areas, including free camping for a big weekender and trader's show specials

Helz said:
Featuring:
Action Arena including the Fuel Girls Car Show and Two of the UK's top glamour models including Lucy Pinder
Out of this world competitions including the obligatory Wet T-shirt
Ministry of Sound After-Show Party, including the Fuel Girls and WKD promotions

I better go cause the News Of The World is about to catch on that I'm gay and all those Girl things will throw them off the scent....

Jim

Try www.cruiseirl.com Its prob the most popular site over here, im not actually registered on it but i regularly snoop around on it. I might be interested in taking a roadtrip over there provided im not on holiday as me and the mates have been planning round that time. Theres not many irish ppl on here from what i can see :( If there was we might be able to organise an entourage over. maybe register on the site and post an ad, see what sort of response it gets. Id register and give it a positive reply to give it a leg up (y)

Yeah, they used that in the 50's 60's 70's etc

Now we've got gaydar we can go on and just ask for what we want....

Here's an example of a Gaydar ad:eek:

Member: FFskin
Regardless of the nick, fisting isn`t the only thing I am into. Also into bareback, ****, gob, sweat, grease, t**-torture, bondage, mummifcation, c**k-&-ball torture, breath control, electro, flogging, CP and S&M etc. Basically, I am a sleazy skin pain pig.

The only thing not into is sca*. Anything else considered and never say no until I`ve at least tried it once!

Love guys in rubber, skin, sportskit, leather, bike gear - loads of gear myself. Enjoy playing in darkrooms, in public (total exhibitionist), in playroom and/or sling. Also love toys, gasmasks, t** clamps and anything else that stimulates the mind, body or **** including chems!

Needless to say mines a bit more tame....

I`m a wee bit like my Fiat Panda 4x4 (Although hopefully he`s more the classic than I am!). We`re both rather expensive to run, will let you down a bucket (usually in front of others at the worst possible time) and both of us have a thing for mechanics (he gets the better deal, I just have to pay them to fiddle with his bits).
I'm into driving to very far away places, Drinking, breaking down in very far away places.... (More drinking because I`ve Broke down!)

Suppose diverstiy is what makes the world go round:slayer:

Jim

Last edited:
I think that anyone who meets that FFskin guy would be looking for a group of guys to give him a hammering... It would be his wet dream:D

I just use it to chat to guys that see the panda and the africa stuff and then say hi, that they love cars but feel really left out of the normal car club world as it's way to hetro for them to fit in (Mmmm... bit like that 'News of the World' thread we where running with the 'Swap more than Shirts' theme:( )

Just a shame that none of them are into Fiats as I'd invite them on here so I'd not be the only gay on forum.....:D

oh, btw. Most of the Gaydar motoring lot are into Citroens with 2CV's 2Cv4x4 (Yes really!!! one of thems got his own web site www.2cv4x4.com ) and the Citroen CX is getting popular as a gay classic car.... Must of been those ad's in the 80's with the Turbo coming out of Grace Jones's mouth!!

citroendia16med.jpg

Jim

Last edited:
Back