ipods are ****!! hate them, mines broken

Currently reading:
ipods are ****!! hate them, mines broken

Ipods :(

Very good marketting shame the product itself isnt as good as the alternatives in the most important area for an audio player being the sound!

Everything else though its deffinately better at such as being a PDA, looking pretty.

Then again down points are CRAP! software itunes i possibly the most god awful piece of software i have ever used and i didnt rate the creative software until then. The creative software might look uglier but my god it is so much quicker and easier to use. Drag songs on to icon in My Computer and your done thats it nothing else needed. With i could do that with the iPod. Unfortunately i cant :(

My creative zen sounds better than the ipod as well. This was done back to back tests i did with the players both of them s at on my desk right now. But i have to say the ipod just looks so much nicer and its tiny in comparison why there so good and there coming down in price so much now. Hard to say to people dont buy them as they are a bargain just a shame they couldnt get some better software and make them a little more robust. They scratch so damn easily as well. My creative on the other hand has been dropped on concrete slabs etc not even a scratch.

well i originally had a mini for christmas not long ago, now ive had 3 minis, 2 photos and now im on a 60GB blac vid one lol

ipods are good but there still getting this that and the other problems and errors sorted out but remember nothing is ever perfect

this ipod i have now ive had the longest and its all fine

ive always had the port go at the bottom :cool:

J

Ipods have better software on the actual player allos them to take a modular appraoch to addons which is all the headunit works as you cant do the same with other players due to the way they are designed.

On that the ipod is great i just cant get along with the itunes software at all.

Back