I hate you tube

Currently reading:
I hate you tube

The Beard

Prominent member
For at least the 2nd, possibly 3rd time I have tried to register to join you tube and once again I can't get on the bl**dy thing. I have received an e-mail and asked to click on the link to complete registration. I have done this but it keeps telling me I have the wrong password or user name.

It also asked me for various details such as date of birth, gender, postcode. That was in the help section and it asked me to list the above details that I gave at registration. It asked me for my date of birth despite it being clearly visible, and only put in seconds previously, half way down the screen below the bl**dy question.

How can this be so difficult. Judging by some of the comments posted after videos, many of those on you tube didn't manage to gain any CSEs let alone degrees. Misspelling, inaccurate and abusive comments yet those morons seem to be able to access the thing.

WTF? :bang:

Any ideas? Or is it me?

God I hope not.

I've never had any problems registering or joining, but have had problems logging in. It seems they have merged with google accounts therefore some problems have occured.

As for the comments on videos, well, it just ruins it tbh. Every time I scroll down its either 'read this and pass on to 10 people or you will see this girl....' or 'I am a racist tw@ so i feel the need to share it on this video with no relevance to the video at all'

For at least the 2nd, possibly 3rd time I have tried to register to join you tube and once again I can't get on the bl**dy thing. I have received an e-mail and asked to click on the link to complete registration. I have done this but it keeps telling me I have the wrong password or user name.

It also asked me for various details such as date of birth, gender, postcode. That was in the help section and it asked me to list the above details that I gave at registration. It asked me for my date of birth despite it being clearly visible, and only put in seconds previously, half way down the screen below the bl**dy question.

How can this be so difficult. Judging by some of the comments posted after videos, many of those on you tube didn't manage to gain any CSEs let alone degrees. Misspelling, inaccurate and abusive comments yet those morons seem to be able to access the thing.

WTF? :bang:

Any ideas? Or is it me?

God I hope not.

Beard, what are you doing man?
Get a grip. For us gents of a certain age it's the wireless or the BBC or a copy of Health and Efficiency. You don't want to be bothering yourself with Yoof Tube!

Back