iPod Touch

Currently reading:
iPod Touch

Anyone on here got one of these?

Had an Nano once but couldn't get used to it. Went back to using an mp3 player which is what I am currently using but the battery life isn't great on it and with it only being 4gb there is not much space for all my tuneage :p

Looking at one of these for an upgrade. Just need to know can I put my normal cd's on there or do they have to be off itunes?

Thoughts / ideas?

Thanks

You have to use iTunes (well there are other ways, but the official way is iTunes) to transfer your music to the iPod. You can import your current mp3s into iTunes and you can rip CDs into mp3s in iTunes as well so you don't have to buy anything off the iTunes music store ;)

You can import your current mp3s into iTunes and you can rip CDs into mp3s in iTunes as well so you don't have to buy anything off the iTunes music store ;)

itunes? Does that mean I'd have to set up an account & convert the cd's to itunes that way?

(Sorry if I am being a bit thick here) :eek:

iTunes is Apple's equivalent to Windows Media Player Char. :p

You don't need an account to rip CD's, but if you want the nice artwork of the CD your listening to, to come up on the iPod, you have to have an account, which you will need a Debit/Credit card for, but I think you can take it off...

iTunes doesn't come standard with Microsoft computers, when you buy an iPod the little getting started booklet has a link to download iTunes for free. If you don't use the link it gives you then it will ask you to pay for it.

--

Any idea how the Wi-Fi option works or is that only on the iphone? :confused:

--

Any idea how the Wi-Fi option works or is that only on the iphone? :confused:

iPod Touches have WiFi aswell, works as you think it would, search for networks, select your one, enter the WEP key if there is one and it will connect and as long as your are in the wireless range it will automatically connect.

Im actually thinking of selling my iPod aswell:p

Back