Technical Ipod / Connect Nav+ connection

Currently reading:
Technical Ipod / Connect Nav+ connection

Hi from StiloClub Greece...

For Stilo Owners With Connect Nav+...
I have made an Online Order from w w w.Bortesi.it for the Dension IceLink Plus with the Connect Nav+ Software. The Adapter arrived i plug it and it works... It worked perfect. Changes made from the Connect Nav+ or the Wheel Buttons.
It reads the First 5 playlists (99 mp3 each Playlist).

Check the Video from my Installation...
w w w.youtube.com/watch?v=shbzJLwwTNY
I use the 3rd Gen Ipod Nano.

For all Stilo Owners with Visteon System Check Also This Solution...
w w w.xcarlink.it/fiat_alfa_lancia.html
A member in our forum bought one of this and it works perfect...
It supports USB, SD Cards and also have an AUX.
You can control it from the Visteon Unit or from steering Wheels Buttons.
Probably works for the Connect Nav+ too ( I cant see the reason why not to work) but it has not been test it yet.
Check The Video...
w w w.youtube.com/watch?v=hhvhTkJKwuE

Good Luck to every one

Last edited:
What's the price and where to order from that xcarlink device?

About 100 euros. I think you can order it from their site... But you can also find it on ebay.

Hey Guys !
I am also trying to connect my ipod up .
But i have an 05 Stilo 3 door! Which doesn't have the SatNav!
Does anyone know of such a thing that i can just plug in the back of my standard head unit and go!

Many thanks Fletch !! (y)

Last edited:
Re: Aux

Could anyone tell me how to change the cd changer to an aux output, is it possible?

I was on this web site, but I don't know which one is for CN+
Which type did you order?
Thanks!

Read again my post... For the CONNECT NAV+ (Magneti Marelli) the solution is in the www.bortesi.it page.

For Stilo Owners With Connect Nav+...
I have made an Online Order from www.Bortesi.it for the Dension IceLink Plus with the Connect Nav+ Software. The Adapter arrived i plug it and it works... It worked perfect. Changes made from the Connect Nav+ or the Wheel Buttons.
It reads the First 5 playlists (99 mp3 each Playlist).

Check the Video from my Installation...
[ame]www.youtube.com/watch?v=shbzJLwwTNY[/ame]
I use the 3rd Gen Ipod Nano.

For all Stilo Owners with Visteon System Check Also This Solution...
www.xcarlink.it/fiat_alfa_lancia.html
A member in our forum bought one of this and it works perfect...
It supports USB, SD Cards and also have an AUX.
You can control it from the Visteon Unit or from steering Wheels Buttons.
Probably works for the Connect Nav+ too ( I cant see the reason why not to work) but it has not been test it yet.
Check The Video...
[ame]www.youtube.com/watch?v=hhvhTkJKwuE[/ame]

But does it playy through the FM?

I really dont understand your question? What you mean by saying FM?

Those 2 are direct cable connected in the back of your OEM unit.
They make a cd-changer emulation.

For the ICELINK plus ipod connection for the CN+.
You have to create 5 playlists in your ipod. Each playlist can handle 99 mp3s. Your CN+ ''thing'' that is a cd-changer connected and the CDC button appears. Then you can chose every playlist from the buttons 1-5 ( as the Original Blaupunct idc-a09 Cd-Changer)

For the Xcarlink USB/SD card adapter for Visteon Units.
In the USB Flash Drive/ SD Cards you Have to create Folders with Name CD01, CD02, CD03...CD09 etc. Then put at each folder 99 mp3s.
It works same as above. The Visteon Unit 'thing'' that is a cd-changer connected.

Sorry I meant, playing it through the FM radio signal, my factory head unit only has cd changer and FM, I wanted to convert the cd changer to aux if that was possible so I could play my phone through it (mp3), and also use it as a hands free option. I have a dension ice as well, and i connected it to my phone to test it out, but when receiving and making calls there is major interference because it is played through the FM receiver!Really annoying! So basically I would like to connect my phone via 3.5mm jack to the cd changer, what lead would I need, and where could i get it, your help is extremely appreciated!

You can get a Dension Ice which plugs into your HU and plays through your FM, quality is brilliant, it also charges your Ipod

afas007.jpg

Hey!
Thanks a lot thats a big help !
But....
Im still having trouble getting hold of the right adaptor !!:mad:
I found this ^^^
Would it be any help with connecting my ipod to my Visteon System ??

This post contains affiliate links which may earn a commission at no additional cost to you.
This post contains affiliate links which may earn a commission at no additional cost to you.
Back