General Iphone fiatforum

Currently reading:
General Iphone fiatforum

Just found it when refreshing the page. Will download and report back

Slick enough. Easy to follow and get to grips with. Not a lover of the ads but I guess it's obligatory for free apps these days. Good job

I found the buying/selling section. Just click "back" to go up through the menu where I found the 500 forum which I subscribed to.

That link doesn't work for me - goes to the iTunes Store homepage. I tried searching for the FIATForum app, but none exists. I think the App Store is different for each country.

I've used the forum exclusively on my iPhone for the last two years.

I seem to be having problems with page rendering since arriving in Australia two weeks ago - often, the width of the page is squashed, and ads (mainly for Mazda) float over the text, obscuring messages.

Also I still have an old problem when writing messages: a black bar floats over the first typed line - the bar with the 'Search' box and 'Model Jump' drop-down list, member name, various notifications, etc. so the first line is always entered blind. Good thing my typing is accurate on the iPhone...

-Alex

Last edited:
Didn't work for me, I'll just stick to using the android version if its all the same to you :p

I do tend to find that my xperia prefers the android version of all apps :D

I've put this on both my iPhone and iPad and it works brilliantly. Great addition ben

I feel this will mean I'm on here more than ever. I'm rarely in front of a computer these days.

Reactions: ben
Back