Technical Induction options for 100HP?

Currently reading:
Technical Induction options for 100HP?

What diameter "size on the outlet of the GSR induction? what the cone filter connects to?

From what I remember most of the kits fit onto a 3" drainwater pipe from B&Q..the filter fits on the end of it and the other end is pushed into the silicon hose..and whenever I have been on the novitec site it has shown that kit for every car so it may actually not be the kit for the panda and just display only..steve 1219 in the punto section has the nivitec induction kit on his HGT and its nothing like the one shown on that link..

Last edited:
From what I remember most of the kits fit onto a 3" drainwater pipe from B&Q..the filter fits on the end of it and the other end is pushed into the silicon hose..and whenever I have been on the novitec site it has shown that kit for every car so it may actually not be the kit for the panda and just display only..steve 1219 in the punto section has the nivitec induction kit on his HGT and its nothing like the one shown on that link..

would be handy if they showed the correct pics then, as no one knows what there buying(n)

Back