Technical Indicator issue

Currently reading:
Technical Indicator issue

Mazdog

Has anyone experienced switching on the indicators and when you let the stalk go it has sprung back far enough to turn off the desired indicator and switch on the opposite side?

I know there are many issues with the Doblo indiocators and thought this may be one some have experienced.

Thanks.

Not this one, yet. The resistance to engage and the premature springback are constantly annoying, as is the weak sound signal, but we just have to live with it. Predictive signalling though I really can do without.

Has anyone experienced switching on the indicators and when you let the stalk go it has sprung back far enough to turn off the desired indicator and switch on the opposite side?
Thanks.
It is a regular fault on the wifes Peugeot - wear and tear we are told but after 6 years I suspect it is poor quality fitment by Pug to cut costs.:devil:
£50 plus to change so it stays and we cancel manually.:bang:

The fact that you cannot hear the indicators is one annoying aspect as they rarely want to cancel, this coupled with the fact that many times on the approach to a turn, the indicator doesn't want to stay on is also annoying. Sadly, this isn't confined to just the doblo.
I bought a couple of really cheapo beepers off ebay & wired to the indicators in the wings. At least I now know when they are flashing.

Back