Technical Immobiliser issues.

Currently reading:
Technical Immobiliser issues.

Ultrastellar1

My 2006 1.2 grande is throwing its toys out of the pram. In a nutshell, the car won't start, the fuel Gauge is showing empty with a flashing light (it has fuel) All electrics work except central locking, the radio wants a code ( the car had been unplugged the night previous , as with every night as it has a slow drain somewhere) but this is the first time it's refused to start. If you turn the key quick enough , it will crank for a second or so. Ring a auto electrician I hear you say. I have been searching this forum , and ringing professionals for the last 6 hours.They sound like they don't want to touch it and always referred me to someone else. So this post is the last resort before I admit that I will have to see if I can fit it in at a main dealers.

Anyone any info on this problem?

Yep, had the airbox off. All the earths are clean and attached. Read that sticky about 10am this morning and tried and tested all it has to offer. One thing that is intriguing, I believe the stereo in mine is linked to the immobiliser and canbus system. Would unlocking the stereo code be a code for both immobiliser and radio?

Back