Technical Grande punto tjet heater issues

Currently reading:
Technical Grande punto tjet heater issues

jordanweaver354

I’ve been having trouble with my heaters, they always stay on and sometimes they don’t come on, I have the digital climate controls, it’s not the resistor because I don’t have one and it’s electrical fiat said but I don’t know where I stand on what to replace and I don’t wanna dive in replacing parts that don’t need replacing

Hi,

there is a reset procedure
Worth trying that first

Always a chance it has the broken flap problem too,

But from what you've said..

Worth Resetting the unit,

Plug in diagnostics are worth a try also,

Where are you based?
Hi,

there is a reset procedure
Worth trying that first

Always a chance it has the broken flap problem too,

But from what you've said..

Worth Resetting the unit,

Plug in diagnostics are worth a try also,

Where are you based?
I’ll try setting it with diagnostics when I get to work tomorrow and I’ll let you know how it goes, cheers pal👍

Do you know what buttons and what kind of sequence I need to do

I will use SEARCH, and report back

Here you go,

Thanks to Davren 👍

I will use SEARCH, and report back

Here you go,

Thanks to Davren 👍
I’ve tried the reset and the drivers side kept counting from 11 to 14 then kept repeating itself and now I’ve turned the car on the passenger side is flashing, any idea

I’ve tried the reset and the drivers side kept counting from 11 to 14 then kept repeating itself and now I’ve turned the car on the passenger side is flashing, any idea
I did notice a smell of burning wire so I checked and seen this

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    3.5 MB · Views: 26
Did you fix this? I'm having a similar issue with the exact same car. GP T-jet with digital climate control. Heater was coming and going. If I reached down and wiggled the wires a bit, it would work for a while. Since I could do that, it must be a bad/burned connection/wiring. Now the climate control panel has quit altogether - lights out. Probably burned a fuse or something.

Back