im soo annoyed!!!

Currently reading:
im soo annoyed!!!

I tried to tax mine at the PO but they would not let me as the car is in the other halfs name. She said all documents have to be in my name. I thought as long as it had insurance and mot it could be taxed. Called the DVLA and they said just do it online and that worked fine. No wonder the PO is going under!

Some times it seems like everything and everybody's out to squash you. It needs courage (and money) to keep bouncing back.
I hope 2009 is better for you :)
actually, no. I dont think ive ever been in a car for very long without something going wrong even if its something simple. The headlight on it broke last night and today a pipe come off the engine. IM CURSED!!

I tried to tax mine at the PO but they would not let me as the car is in the other halfs name. She said all documents have to be in my name. I thought as long as it had insurance and mot it could be taxed. Called the DVLA and they said just do it online and that worked fine. No wonder the PO is going under!

I tax one of the Panda's which was in dad's name, insurance in dad's name also, with me named on it, and all was ok.

TBH I prefer the small village PO's they're more friendly and seem to know what they're doing a bit better.

Back