im soo annoyed!!!

Currently reading:
im soo annoyed!!!

Today is the day when i can tax the car (2 days in advance) so it will be taxed from the 1st January. The car has been fixed and MOT'D since the 23rd so ive been waiting to be able to tax it and have been using the bus or walking to where i wanted to go.
I didnt want to tax it before today otherwise it starts from the 1st of this month (December) and as its nearly over so would have been a bit pointless in wasting a month!

Anyway, My aunty told me yesterday that i should be able to tax it online. I said i was just going to walk the couple of miles to P.O. n tax it but seeing as ive got the internet, i may as well save myself a journey!
Went online this afternoon to tax it on DVLA website. Had to put registration in and click to tax it for 6 months, everything looking good! Put my card details in and clicked the confirm button to go ahead.

It was'nt untill the very end when i was on the finish page telling me i had an email confirmation and i should expect the tax disc in 5 days that i realised what a COMPLETE IDIOT i am. I never bothered checking when the tax disc started cause i automatically assumed it would start when i wanted to and there was no option to pick when you wanted the tax to start. so yes, ive gone and taxed it and its started from 01/12/2008.

Im sooo annoyed!!!! How can i be soo flippin stupid.

On the bright side, at least i can drive the car a day earlier :)

well I enjoyed driving the car today! My first proper day behind the wheel again.......That was untill a flippin pipe came off somewhere and i blew white smoke at everyone so they couldnt see! Cars just dont like me at all!!!!!!!!!!!!

well I enjoyed driving the car today! My first proper day behind the wheel again.......That was untill a flippin pipe came off somewhere and i blew white smoke at everyone so they couldnt see! Cars just dont like me at all!!!!!!!!!!!!

your luck with cars is so unbelievable... ever been in one for at least a week with out problems...

actually, no. I dont think ive ever been in a car for very long without something going wrong even if its something simple. The headlight on it broke last night and today a pipe come off the engine. IM CURSED!!

actually, no. I dont think ive ever been in a car for very long without something going wrong even if its something simple. The headlight on it broke last night and today a pipe come off the engine. IM CURSED!!

don't know if this will be any help (i assume the punto in your sig has a H4 Halogen bulb)

most car headlamps are held in the same way regardless of type (with the exception of vauxhalls ime

https://www.fiatforum.com/grande-pu...adlight-side-light-indicator-bulbs-gars2.html

You've got me worried now.I taxed mine yesterday via the DVLA website, same as Whiterose, but it was already taxed until 31st December. I never checked the start date either.Surely I will get a tax disc that starts first of Jan, not December?:confused:

Yea, you should. But whiterose didn't have any tax at all :(

Back