im really bored!

Currently reading:
im really bored!

alainax said:
at work, 26 mins left, ive got ear ache n im hungry :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:
its raining and got loads of course work due next week :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

any body know any thing to cheer me up?

xxx

keepsmiling.jpg

maybe abuse a customer on the phone, that would make me relieve some of my anger if i was a hungry grump and had ear ache from listening to people moan at me all day long :devil: or just skiv off in the toilets for the last 20 odd minutes texting your freinds and ring your fella to get you T ready for when you get home :D

Oh to work a night shift... gone are the days when i'd be sat up watching morning telly with a beer while everyone was getting up and getting ready to go to work.
Gone are the days when any food I ate for my "tea" would be poorly digested and sit on my stomach for hours...
gone are the days where the window cleaner woke me up singing the one line he knew from that lemar song (you know the one, "if there's any justce in the world").

1.8Stilo said:
maybe abuse a customer on the phone, that would make me relieve some of my anger if i was a hungry grump

Yes. Top idea. Been abusing that myself the last few days. Just remember to mute the headset first!!

1.8Stilo said:
or just skiv off in the toilets for the last 20 odd minutes texting your freinds and ring your fella to get you T ready for when you get home :D

Ah yes, TWT (Tactical Withdrawl to Toilet) as its known...easy way to kill a good period of time. If anyone asks, you were having a crap!

PS: Anyone else think 8 minutes in a 7.5hr shift is a long time to take away from your workstation to get drinks and have a toilet break? Bearing in mind that the drinks machine is 30secs each way and you go and get a drink every 45mins - 1hr?

arseofbox said:
Ah yes, TWT (Tactical Withdrawl to Toilet) as its known...easy way to kill a good period of time. If anyone asks, you were having a crap!

Oh so that's wot texting me is called these days eh ;)

i had to hide in the loo at work today to eat some stolen flapjack. :yum:

take the car out for a spin, always makes me grin :D

(yes, i know u said its raining..but still)

fiatangel said:
Oh so that's wot texting me is called these days eh ;)

Well...no, TWT is actually going to the bog...or on a skive. Id be texting you on my breaks ;) :)

Back